The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Get booted to login screen when doing PVP

jellebensb16_ESO
jellebensb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
For a while now I can not play PvP. I Logged 2 tickets and got no reply
1. Iost 2xp scrolls due to this
2. I can not play the game I pay to play

not so kind regards

• Intervein
    Intervein
    Support is going to ask you the typical things, so be prepared for them. Turn off your anti-virus, or add exclusions for the ESO program files and the live folder in documents. Update your graphic drivers, as well as do any Windows updates that are available. I've even seen some people suggest Port Forwarding but that should not be required for too many games anymore--as long as they support uPnP in some manner.

They may also ask you to do a DxDiag, which is possible by going to your Start Menu (Windows button/key) >> Run >> Type in Dxdiag. From that menu you may select "Save all information" that will save the file as a .txt--this is just system information for them to trudge through.

In general, some more information would be nice. Are you receiving an error message when you are booted?
    Usually found in Tech Support somewhere.
  • jellebensb16_ESO
    jellebensb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    a reply would be nice logged 2 tickets a week ago no reply whatsoever

no reply to this thread from support

canceled my subscription

this is below all standards
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hey @jellebensb16_ESO !

Can we please have the ticket numbers you submitted to look into this matter? We will need more information to provide assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • jellebensb16_ESO
    jellebensb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_MollyH wrote: »
    Hey @jellebensb16_ESO !

Can we please have the ticket numbers you submitted to look into this matter? We will need more information to provide assistance.

dont have the ticket numbers anymore. I could not log in on support site. and deleted the mails

thx icy I will give it a try
  • jellebensb16_ESO
    jellebensb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Found the ticket number: 151019-001499
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hi @jellebensb16_ESO !

We see that an agent reached out to you on 10/21 regrading restoration of items.

In regards to the disconnect issue, we see in your traceroutes that all of your connections to our servers are terminating at the same IP address.

We apologize for any repeat of steps, but for the sake of keeping it all in one place, this is the troubleshooting we have available on how to open up your connection for ESO:
    Add exceptions to your Antivirus suite and Firewall

Each antivirus program is different and we recommend that players view the antivirus developer's website for full instructions on how to add exceptions.

The application files that may require exceptions are:

Bethesda.net_launcher: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenimaxOnline\Launcher
    North American megaserver ESO.exe: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenimaxOnline\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client\eso.exe
    European megaserver ESO.exe: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenimaxOnline\The Elder Scrolls Online EU\game\client\eso.exe

Some antivirus programs require entire folders to be selected instead of a single file.When this is the case, the file paths below are what players should use. If required by the anti-virus program, include all subfolders since every file is critical to run the game.

North American megaserver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\
    European megaserver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online EU\

Open your outpound ports for ESO traffic

To best access The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, you should configure you routers to open the following outbound ports:

PC / Mac Ports
    TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
    TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
    TCP / UDP Ports 24300 through 24331
    TCP Port 80
    TCP Port 433

If you have any questions about the port forwarding process, you should contact your Internet Service Provider or router manufacturer for additional assistance.

Try switching from a Wi-Fi or Wireless connection to using a direct Ethernet cable connection

By default, computers prioritize a wired connection if an ethernet cable is connected. If you wish to switch back and reconnect to a WiFi/wireless network:

Open Control Panel.
    Go to Network and Internet.
    Open the Network and Sharing Center.
    Select Connect to a network.
    If a wireless network is available, players should be able to connect.
    If needed, select Troubleshoot problems for further assistance.

For more one-on-one support, please be sure to reply to your help ticket at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com for one of our agents to look through more detailed information about your connection and system to see if we can rule out the most common causes and resolutions while we're investigating this issue. If you no longer have your tickets in your email inbox, please feel free to submit a new one. If you do not receive a helpful reply, be sure to reply to the email and let the agent know that it did not resolve your issue to proceed with the next set of troubleshooting steps we can provide.

Thanks again for your patience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • jellebensb16_ESO
    jellebensb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    -I got the standard reply but it did not solve my issue.
    -regarding the restoration of items I never got them back.

In regards to the disconnect issue, we see in your traceroutes that all of your connections to our servers are terminating at the same IP address. -> this means what?

• jellebensb16_ESO
    jellebensb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    was abletoplay a few hours today after making icy's changes
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    @jellebensb16_ESO AWESOME \o/
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________