The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Daggerfall Covenant LGBT Guild

Pulsar21
Pulsar21
Soul Shriven
I'm currently a member of a guild with over 100 members but only a few are active members. Probably about 4 active actually. I was thinking of starting a new LGBT guild, but open to anyone who is friendly. The guild would only be for those who want to be active for questing, pvp and willing to use voice chat. I was wondering if there is any interest out there? Please let me know if you are and if there is enough interest I will look at setting one up.
  • edorfeus
    edorfeus
    ✭✭✭
    I always wonder, why you gay people always make an accent on your sexual orientation? Why do you need to show this off so much?
    Don't you realize, that's the reason so many people hate you?
  • Pulsar21
    Pulsar21
    Soul Shriven
    Here we go troll
  • Dyynamic70
    Dyynamic70
    ✭✭✭
    Must be a slow day on the forums...

I would be willing to join. The first group event can include flirting with all the heterosexuals, they love that sort of thing. edorfeus is mine.
    PC/NA
  • Pulsar21
    Pulsar21
    Soul Shriven
    Cool, we will see how much interest we get and take it from there. Like I said the forum is open to anyone who shows respect to others and willing to be an active member, I don't discriminate