The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

We need an Areana for P v P! 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, and 4 vs 4

katcali
katcali
I'd be awesome if the would create an arena for Duels, or just P v P Tournaments, with prizes and leaderboards. It seams Plenty of people love Dueling, Why hasn't someone got this in the works. Even us players, we should be able to organize something between the 3 factions.

I'm AD on NA servers playing XBOX ONE. If anyone has the same WANT as me, and or maybe some ideas to help get this started shoot me a messege. Lets create an ongoing event that will keep people iching for the day's OUR Creation starts!
  • katcali
    katcali
    Is nobody interested in creating a player created, AMAZING, AWESOME, Event that everyone in the NA severs could participate, ENJOY and even win some Great Items. This would help Teach people who need, Connect people who want to be connected, and just all out be an Amazing Event we could hold Weekly or Monthly.
  • katcali
    katcali
    Let's get some serious people get in on this and help create one of the most needed, wanted, and desired, Personal Player Events EVERY CREATED!
  • MADCIBERKITER
    They talk about it since April 2014! And I am still waiting for it!
  • Levo18
    Levo18
    ✭✭✭✭
    RIP cyrodiil and IC if this happen. Dueling ok arena ok but without any leaderboard or reward otherwise there is no reason to stay in cyrodiil
  • Stoshe160
    Stoshe160
    ✭✭
    It would be awesome. I LOVED arena in Oblivion, been disappointed when they leave it out of Skyrim.
  • SmokeXF
    SmokeXF
    when 1v1s - 4v4s come out you can say bye bye to cyrodiil
  • Stoshe160
    Stoshe160
    ✭✭
    SmokeXF wrote: »
    when 1v1s - 4v4s come out you can say bye bye to cyrodiil

Well, that could solve the lag problem? :D
  • I55UE5
    I55UE5
    ✭✭✭
    Arenas should not be the main focus. There will be WAYYYY too many tears all over this forum about imbalance(worse than now, can you believe?). Battlegrounds or something with objectives is what is needed imo.
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    i always go to the areana to pvp, it's the only place it doesnt burn when i do.
    2 templars - 1 cup
  • neoalex
    neoalex
    Arena should be created just for fun no?

Also the possibility when you are in the arena to duel against your own camp.

Only standard rewards, as cyrodill, should be allocated no?
  • qrichou
    qrichou
    ✭✭✭
    Yes , it would be awesome to see a duelling place only , it will clean up the ap farming duelers standing around a sieged castle filling up the spots on a full server with quese of 60-plus . yes , it would be perfect to see dedicated players willing to conqeur the map and jump in at a battle instead of checking if its a duel or not . don,t get me wrong . i dont mind deullers . its the spot they choose to do it . so while waiting for a cool duel place with leaderboards ,rewads and all other gooddies , please duel on an empty server ,otherwise it would look like boosting and you are not helping campaign focused players.
    because its possible
  • ajwest927
    ajwest927
    ✭✭✭
    Levo18 wrote: »
    RIP cyrodiil and IC if this happen. Dueling ok arena ok but without any leaderboard or reward otherwise there is no reason to stay in cyrodiil

They could add an incentive to keep all type pvp active, like if your alliances doing well in arena then you your alliances get a bonus/buff in cyrodiil/IC and vice versa
  • katcali
    katcali
    They have plenty of incentives for War in Cyrodil. Plus some people just want to Cap keeps and fight on the war front, I know I do most days. But somedays, it's nice to go get some duels in and practive my 1vsX. Having an arena for dueals and groups VS battles would NOT take aways from War. It would HELP war by Freeing up Cyrodil servers from Dueling groups that are wasting Queues. And like a couple people above have mentioned, make it totally disconeccted from Cyrodil, and I do like the option for dueling Friendlys
  • The_Tip
    The_Tip
    ✭✭✭
    Id love an arena for duels 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4. It'd be a pretty cool addition. Its what I was hoping the IC arena would be like, alas Epic Fail.
  • LordDragos
    LordDragos
    ✭✭
    yes a pvp arena with small team tactics would take this game to the next level!!
    Imperial Dragonknight Tank - EP
    Breton Magic Nightblade - EP
    Breton Templar Healer/DPS - EP
    Imperial Stamina Nightbalde - EP
    Imperial Templar Tank - DC
    High Elf Sorcerer - AD
    Imperial Stam Sorcere - DC
    Dunmer Dragonknight - EP

GT: iMak0