The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Zombie Horse - Graphic Bug

Lyrander
Lyrander
✭✭✭

see below:

no words needed.

6c7c8193-1486-474b-89a0-ee40ad7d485f_zpsj6zdezqx.png

fe3fc5e8-b534-4f2a-8ada-4493a44c9eb7_zpslbxl5htn.png
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not seeing it, pictures too dark
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Lyrander
    Lyrander
    ✭✭✭
    you kidding me?

maybe i can easily see it because i know what to look for....
    look at the mane.

When the zombie horse is moving/tilting its head the mane bugs out and creates 'pixel-spikes'

• Levo18
    Levo18
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahaha
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I can kinda see what your talking about. But maybe it is supposed to be kinda dreaded like that..?
  • Lyrander
    Lyrander
    ✭✭✭
    no if you turn the horse around you will see they are not supposed to look like that.
    its only appearing shortly and looking from another direction will fix it.

I just think ZOS should know that.

They ARE selling it for 2500 Crowns. And imo it shouldnt be buggy then.
    I for myself wont buy it - because now that i know it will annoy me xD

hope they r fixing it though.
  • Aldia_of_Drangleic
    Aldia_of_Drangleic
    ✭✭✭
    Very same issue... I'll not use mine until it gets properly fixed. 2500 crowns is a lot...
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks guys. We are aware of this issue, and it will be fixed once we publish the Orsinium update.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ESOFanBoyz
    ESOFanBoyz
    ✭✭
    Lyrander wrote: »
    no if you turn the horse around you will see they are not supposed to look like that.

If you want it you should still buy it. It is limited time so if you wait until they fix it, it won't be available anymore. Just a thought.
  • ViscousSummer88
    ViscousSummer88
    ✭✭✭
    Lyrander wrote: »

When you're actually in game unless you're specifically looking for it you don't notice it (more so when you're turning). If you were thinking of getting it and now are not based on the visual bug I would still get it, they're going to patch it on 2nd Nov.
    Steam Profile | Discord: Oliver#0001 | EU Megaserver: @ViscousSummer88
  • Lyrander
    Lyrander
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. We are aware of this issue, and it will be fixed once we publish the Orsinium update.

That was all i wanted to hear before I buy it.
    Thank you

:smile:
  • Lilarna
    Lilarna
    ✭✭✭

Thanks a lot for the quick answer on this graphic issue @ZOS_GinaBruno !!! :)

Speaking of game issues, I have a number of bugs I've been trying to list, they've been happening to me for over a year now. Will those also be fixed in the Orsinium update ?
    - the guild bank bugs out when you ask the npc to open it, it keeps retrieving the items for ever. It can happen up to 5 times in a row and can occur again if you switch to another guild bank.

- When you purge a fire ballista, the flames can remain on your character

- You can still remain stuck in charge as Templar with toppling charge as of 20/10/2015, no skills usable for 40 seconds and the animation is that you're casually holding a luminous spear in hand.

- In Cyrodiil, you can remain stuck in combat for up to 5 or 10 or 20 minutes. Even when you die and revive, you can still be in combat for long periods of time. This can make you unable to use doors and transitus shrines, change armor or weapons or skills among other problems.

- When you die and revive in pvp sometimes you can't use a door. It's not always related to the « stuck in combat » since sometimes you can weapon swap and it will « fix » it.

- Ballistas sometimes shoot automatically right at the floor in front of you, or shoot right after cool-down on its own, in whichever direction you were looking at. This can happen up to 15 times in a row.

- In the imperial city sewers one cannot set a waypoint, it will set it in a different place alltogether.
    Housing contest: Gold Road Visions. https://discord.gg/us8aU9xQgx
    Lilarna - Wabbajack EU campaign nostalgic
    My Twitch Channel at LiLandChill: https://www.twitch.tv/lilandchill
  • Rinswind
    Rinswind
    Soul Shriven

Sounds good, but can you also update the PC one so that it's as good as the PS4 version please? Currently the PC version has no swarming insect animation around the horse, nor does it leave the trail of black guck/worms like in the PS4 version.

The insects were even shown in the email you guys sent out advertising it, yet, no insects or trail. :neutral:

Not sure why they differ at all tbh, but fixing it would be much appreciated, thanks!

Edited by Rinswind on October 24, 2015 11:32PM