The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

British Mercenaries - DC Guild - PvE focussed.

• SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    We're always looking for new recruits from the DC alliance guys, Veteran or non-vet, casual or full time.

All I ask is if you get an invite pop into guild chat 1 and say hi :smile:
  • Dunkeh
    Dunkeh
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, are there still spaces in the guild? I've been looking for a good bunch to group with!
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ leave ur GT and SJ or one of the others will invite
  • Weiders
    Weiders
    Soul Shriven
    GT Haizivs17
    im 27 years old and would love to do some pve content with you guys!
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ invite sent
  • joshd7790
    joshd7790
    Hey i asked you to invite me to the guild abit ago now but still haven't had one :( can you invite me please? YoItsDougal860 cheers
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    Josh,

big apologies mate, I screenshotted this forum and passed it on, so I'm sorry you got missed. I'll personally add you today when I'm online.

Thanks dude,

SJ
  • joshd7790
    joshd7790
    Hey man no worries at all :) cheers for that and its fine again,
    Btw the I is an captial i not a lower case L people get mixed up ( need to change it :p)
    Cheers again pal
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    Josh, let me know when you have space you're showing as being in 5 guilds already
  • DarthJadus
    Hey Phoenix, im still interested in an invite.
    GT: xXDarth JadusXx
  • Artonias
    Artonias
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys, Sam here, 30yo Italian based in London for the past few years, can I get an invite? Been playing till level 40 on pc, then switched to xb1 and tried my hand with a Magicka Sorc in AD. I hated it, rerolled yesterday Nightblade on DC and loving it so far. Can I get an invite please? Smautander is the GT :D
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invites sent
  • Artonias
    Artonias
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks! Will accept as soon as I'm home later on this evening!
  • Wintersmith81
    Hi are you still recruiting!
    GT Wintersmith81
    would love to join up and do some PVE. Not very good at PVP so this would be ace. Been playing on and off since launch (to many good games on Xbox at the mo) but really want to get lvls and play more. So hope you can invite me! Thanks!
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ invite sent
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    This is fantastic everyone joining.

I want you all new members and potential members to be mindful that in order to get the most out of us you'll need to be in guild chat 1. We don't believe in cheesy websites so everything is shared over chat. If you want to be involved in group content, dungeons, undaunted pledges, Orsinium, Imperial City raids etc you'll want to be in Guild Chat 1.
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gt : Boosters r scum
  • Swundead
    Swundead
    ✭✭
    I would like to join :) I am a Nightblade currently level 33.

GT: PiggybackSteam
    "Think of yourselves as a hand. Each of you is a finger, and without the others you´re useless. Alone, a finger can´t grasp, or control, or form a fist. You are nothing on your own, and everything together."

Xbox One EU
  • NonStopFlower
    NonStopFlower
    Soul Shriven
    Hiya please could you add me? I've only been playing a few months but interested in social / casual gameplay with a fun group
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ sure thing as long as u post ur gamertag to enable us to invite u into the guild
  • DarthJadus
    Hiya please could you add me? I've only been playing a few months but interested in social / casual gameplay with a fun group

Ya gotta let us know your gamertag to get an invite ^^

To any new people reading and considering applying, do it! These guys rock =P you'll have fun as long as you join in chat and hang out
  • tmahony2006
    tmahony2006
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds like my type of guild :). Friendly 18+ active community.

Gamer tag: favouredtezza
    In game name: Retroknight

Hopefully be on tonight 5 - 6:30pm UK time.

Played to Vet 12 on pc but new to console version.

Hopefully get to know you all soon!
    Edited by tmahony2006 on February 15, 2016 10:24AM
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ invite sent (if u don't get it just let me no so I can send an invite when your online, see if that'll help)
  • Maxmad13
    Maxmad13
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to see if this guild is for me GT - MaxGremory
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ invite sent
  • Alpen
    Alpen
    Hey i would be interested in joining. new player but played mmos all my life.

GT- Pip D Legend
  • Maxmad13
    Maxmad13
    Soul Shriven
    Nice I'll be on eso soon anyway
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alpen - invite sent
  • Alpen
    Alpen
    awesome thanks :)
  • LeApricotRain
    Hi, I'm a mature UK player looking for a decent guild for PVE questing and exploring, and generally learning how to play the game. I've been playing a couple of weeks so I still have a lot to learn.

My main character is in Daggerfall.

GT is LeApricotRain