Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

after fight

KreeQuickshadow
KreeQuickshadow
Soul Shriven
..can you meet up with the Queen or any others, after defeating Morlog Bol?
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    There are no conversations with any of the alliance leaders after defeating Molag Bal. You will be given the opportunity to do the questlines for the other two alliances in an alternate reality scenario post-Molag Bal fight, but those stories take place chronologically before you entered Cold Harbor and defeated Molag Bal.
  • KreeQuickshadow
    KreeQuickshadow
    Soul Shriven
    so?..once we do the big battle? we have a choice to start all over? in another Alliance?. I took a look at some of the other quests where its for Champions, but...well... I'm an older gamer..play at Different times..so I can't group up.

I'll help folks from time to time, but I can't play with a group. so?...all group things are more or less out for me...I sorta wish I knew this before I bought the game!
  • KreeQuickshadow
    KreeQuickshadow
    Soul Shriven
    oh!..Allhoo811...thank you for your answer!