The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Crown Store Items?

Cazzy
Cazzy
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Just wondered where they were. Aren't they meant to be available today? Sorry if there's a thread on this already, I didn't see one! :smile:
  • alefry93
    alefry93
    ✭✭
    Everything will be available in the next couple hours - we'll let you know as soon as it is. :)
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    alefry93 wrote: »
    Everything will be available in the next couple hours - we'll let you know as soon as it is. :)

Awesome, thanks.
  • iStr8ownedU
    Zeni is about to get a big payday! Lol
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zeni is about to get a big payday! Lol

I don't usually buy into these sort of holiday cash - in stuffs, but that zombie horse... :tongue:
  • Bloodstone88
    Bloodstone88
    Soul Shriven
    Some of the Items look Sweet cant wait to get them in Game... I'm not liking the New Zombie Horse so I will pass on this mount. Rest looks Sweet. Cant Wait. :)
  • iStr8ownedU
    [/quote]I don't usually buy into these sort of holiday cash - in stuffs, but that zombie horse... :tongue: [/quote]

I'm getting everything except the pets
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My buddy is getting the pumpkin poly, I'm gonna get the scarecrow, hehe PvP this weekend will be fun