The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why no responce ZoS?

Deadskinmask
I paid for my eso plus on the 9th of september and am yet to recieve any crowns.

When i try ask for them via support tickets they asked me to send billing proof, which i did and yes, they refused it.

ZoS then blocked me making item support tickets, no email shows up saying ticket created.

What I was then told by ZoS is that they cannot comfirm microsoft payments, which is understandable. Yet when given a "Case number" as i escolaited it with microsoft, they still refuse to acknowledge me at all. All my requests are ignored. Posts on forum get deleted and I get threatend with being banned.

Why do you feel the need to withold make believe currencey when people have paid with real hard earned money to enjoy their leisure time. Why do you not reply to any post's regarding the falsely advertised crowns? That's fraud, taking money off people to offer a service when the full service isnt recieved.

In my guild alone, there is 31 people who have posted on our forum about the missing crowns and poor support we all recieved.

Do you honestly think we're lucky to play this game you didnt develope nor have any say on future content? Its infact the other way around, your lucky to have us PAYING CUSTOMERS who's eso+ contributes to those peoples paycheque who are supposed to be "Supporting" (Lol) us?

This false advertisement is in clear breach of trading standards and BBB guidelines. It is agaisnt the law to advertise a product or service when you have no intention of granting the CUSTOMER the full package as advertised.

Please explain to me and the entire community you ignore, why you think its ok for am ulti million doller company to scam people out of make believe items that they pay for with real money? Why do you think its ok to refuse all proof of purchase and why do you refuse to do anything about the tousands of people who are missing the full package as you advertise.

Now, Ive been VERY careful how i worded this and i do not name anyone badly. I mention microsoft and ZoS in 100% truth because i play Xbox and ZoS are the ones who are refusing to help me after a 7 week battle leaving me have spent over 12 hours replying to support tickets and discussing it with microsoft.

Ive played this game from the begining. I've bought both PC (Lol, which its now free because lack of support drove people away) and Xbox copies of this game. I've bought crowns on both pc and on xbox and ive had eso plus for months. Why do you treat me (and, the community) with such disrespect?

So, again. Where are my crowns from 2 months of ESO Plus. Why have you treated me with such disrespect and why are you so adiment on keeping pixelaited currencey from us when we go and and work to earn the money we then pay you to enjoy our time not working. I mean, Ive not enjoyed any of the 12+ hours ive had to spend trying to chase up what im entitled to and what you advertise.

It's really not just me, Its tousands of people and the lack of support is disgraceful. This entire section is to recieve support on crown store items yet, not one post is replied to officially nor is any apologies issued.

Scamming tousands of people is really going to help the game isnt it? Your effectively killing a game which cost over 600million dollers to make with your substandard level of support.

A game of this calibre deserves better, A loyal following that elder scrolls has earnt, deserves better and we all, deserve far better than you offer.

Just.... Why the ignorance in this matter? What are you hiding and do we really deserve to be subjected to this mistreatment when we do nothing but loyally support the game?

Edited by Deadskinmask on October 22, 2015 8:19AM
GT: DeadSkiniviask
Oppressive Ideology AD
www.Xboxclips.com/DeadSkiniviask
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    Just adding to this, I've had a ticket open for over 22 days due to no crowns being delivered to Xbox account, created an extra one incase it got lost in the system. They are just ignoring everything now; it's basically theft at this point.
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • ViscousSummer88
    ViscousSummer88
    ✭✭✭
    In one of the ESO Live broadcasts they did say they're aware of the issue with Xbox and Crowns being delivered and are 'investigating' - I do totally understand the situation you're in and you're allowed to be angry and annoyed as it's simple business practice to provide the content people have paid for.

I hope they got this sorted out for you.
    Steam Profile | Discord: Oliver#0001 | EU Megaserver: @ViscousSummer88
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can cite business practices, advertising standards and trade guidelines as much as you like, it doesn't help the fact that there are clearly issues with the system. ZOS knows there are people who haven't been getting their Crowns and Zenimax corporate are probably [expletive]-ing themselves over the damage this is doing to their public image. But ZOS and M$ will be working their socks off trying to fix the problems, and all we can do is continue to provide additional information to help them solve the problem.
    • Proof of payment to Microsoft for ESO Plus (so they can see you've paid)
    • Proof of funds being received by Microsoft (so they can see they've been paid)
    • Existence (or lack of) of the "ESO Plus Member" buff in-game (so you can see whether it's the whole of ESO Plus or just the Crowns that are missing)
    It would be very useful if the Crown Store had a transaction history, as that could be used to show when the last time Crowns were added (or spent) actually was.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of people are having this problem. My buddy is still paying for plus and has not gotten crowns since July. Xbox One by chance?