Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil Questing Help?

MerkzM8
MerkzM8
✭✭✭
Ok so I recently found out that doing the "daily quests" in cyrodiil is one of the fastest ways to level up vet levels, only problem is I don't know where to find these "daily quests." I know that there is 5 Main questing hubs but how can I tell the difference between the repeatable and the non-repeatable quests within these hubs. Does anyone know a video guide explaining this or something, I'm looking to get from v10-14 before Orsinium :p ? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks. -MerkzM8
"What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look in your achievements! Quests- Cyrodiil and you will see all the repeatable quests and what towns they are associated with.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the repeatable ones are in the cities the non repeatable ones are more out of the way just...be careful and bring a friend for backup even if your alliance dominates the campaign.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bruma > Cheydinhal > Cropsford > Vlastarus > Chorrol
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MerkzM8
    > Bruma can be found just to the south of Dragon Claw, there are 2 quest givers here Hjorik and Grigerda and have about 10 quests..
    > Cheydinhal can be found south east of Arrius keep and there again are 2 quest givers with aobut 10 quests..
    > Cropsford - is very south east of the map i dont do much questing there
    > Vlastarus - further south than chorrol from rayles and i dont do these quests either.
    > Chorrol - south of Rayles and there is one quest giver there

I spend most my time doing bruma and chedinhal quests and seem to shoot through veteran levels quite quickly.
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Usara
    Usara
    ✭✭✭✭
    Johngo0036 wrote: »
    @MerkzM8

> Chorrol - south of Rayles and there is one quest giver there

Nope, they are two quest givers. Mael at the Weynon Priory just further East from Chorrol is considered a Chorrol hub quest giver.

Edit : If you have skill points to spare, take the last "passive "from the Fighter Guild branch (Bounty Hunter) and grab the repeatable quest at the starting gate (South Morowind Gate for EP) in the tavern.
    Edited by Usara on October 22, 2015 1:17PM
    What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I’m stranded somewhere without any pants.

Usara v531 - Usara2 v322 - Escouade Sauvage - PC - EU - EP

Usara Den Thasnet - Retainer of House Hlaalu (Dunmer Templar, heal)
    Livia Augustus - Deserter of the Imperial 7th Legion (Imperial DK, tank)
    Aspen Vael - Battlemage of King Casimir III (Breton Sorcerer, tank/dd magicka)
    Caris Vael - Missing Student of the Mage Guild of Shornhelm (Breton NB, dd magicka, vampire)
    Eugene Fitzherbert - Wanted con artist hiding in Wayrest (Imperial Templar, tank/dd magicka)

Chante-avec-les-escargots - House Hlaalu snail breeder (Argonian NB, tank)
    Ryl Serandas - Mournhold Ordinator (Dunmer DK, dd magicka)
    Dar'Aiean - House Hlaalu Smuggler (Khajiit NB, dd stamina)
    Ferinwe - Alteration Instructor of the Mage Guild of Ebonheart (Altmer Sorcerer, dd magicka, retired)
    Torafhilde Frostdottir - Winterhold Cryomancer (Nord Sorcerer, dd magicka)
    Senecar - Daedra hunter, former Thalmor corps (Altmer Templar, dd magicka)
    Ondres Hlaalu - House Hlaalu Skooma Trader (Dunmer NB, dd magicka)