The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Witches' Festival Items Now Available in the Crown Store - 10/22 (All platforms)

• Rinswind
    Rinswind
    Soul Shriven
    Picked up all of these items, and they are way awesome so thanks for adding them! But PLEASE fix the PC's Zombie Horse. Add the swarming insects and trail it leaves behind like in the PS4 version, thanks!
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Spooktacular purchase was the Scarecrow Polymorph in addition to the Zombie Horse, Why? Because Halloween is my thing, not to mention the Scarecrow should get an award for being "Out standing in his field."
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    The mind shriven skin and the mind shriven horse will also be removed on the 2nd? Did they say that? I understand the Halloween items being removed cuz the holiday would be over but why are they also removing the mind shriven skin and mind. shriven horse? Thats part of the imperial city dlc. can nyone confirm the removal of the mind shriven skin and horse s well?
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    nevermind i see the post about it.. crap wish i had more crowns. Mybe i should xonsider getting eso plus and begin hoarding crowns for future crown itens i might want hahaha
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Picked up the pumpkin, but how about a death hound? Would love to have one for a pet or maybe even a summonable familiar for vampires?
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As we mentioned, we are removing the Witches' Festival items during this morning's maintenance window for PC/Mac, and on console. We loved seeing your in-game pictures throughout the last couple of weeks.
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • AllPlayAndNoWork
    AllPlayAndNoWork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a bit crap. Got my renewal through today and my crowns. No frikkin Zombie Horse even though it was there this morning....................

I want my Zombie Horse.
  • Rinswind
    Rinswind
    Soul Shriven
    Logged in and saw that the Zombie Horse has been fixed/updated to include the shadowy trail and swarming insects, so that's awesome, thanks Zen~! Epic mount =)

Now if only we could get some fiery trails for the Nightmare Courser similar to the ice horse :P That would be gravy.
  • Stonesthrow
    Stonesthrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    Turelus wrote: »
    Lesspa wrote: »
    its sad to see where the devs took this game.

Not into cancellation and closure?

If forcing lore to introduce three costumes and a horse skin save this game from cancellation, it says the player base is pretty bad. ZoS is setting a dangerous precident. ESO must have picked up some Lotro management in the last year or so.

Oh, wait, how many real players are gone from launch?

Are you still playing?

• BullNetch
    BullNetch
    ✭✭✭
    Rinswind wrote: »
    Logged in and saw that the Zombie Horse has been fixed/updated to include the shadowy trail and swarming insects, so that's awesome, thanks Zen~! Epic mount =)

Now if only we could get some fiery trails for the Nightmare Courser similar to the ice horse :P That would be gravy.

Wait, they made it look better after they removed it from the crown store?

Why didn't they test it before selling it? The extra effects and flies would have sold more people on it.

I noticed that the Mind Shriven horse disappeared. I thought that was a permanent horse skin like the nightmare courser.
  • Rinswind
    Rinswind
    Soul Shriven
    BullNetch wrote: »
    Rinswind wrote: »

Wait, they made it look better after they removed it from the crown store?

Why didn't they test it before selling it? The extra effects and flies would have sold more people on it.

I noticed that the Mind Shriven horse disappeared. I thought that was a permanent horse skin like the nightmare courser.

It worked properly in the PS4 version which I do not own, but I saw it previewed on a youtube video, and noticed the differences. So I guess they just forgot to add them or it was simply bugged on the PC version. I agree it probably would have made some more sales if it were complete/working from the start. Also I believe the Mind-Shriven Horse was always a temporary limited time monthly thingy, they gave tons of heads up on its removal too though. :/

• Tito86
    Tito86
    ✭✭✭
    I remember holiday festivals in LOTRO and additional quest added with them, they were pretty much fun
    I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As we mentioned, we are removing the Witches' Festival items during this morning's maintenance window for PC/Mac, and on console. We loved seeing your in-game pictures throughout the last couple of weeks.

Yeah,I wanted that horse too,but got paid one day too late.Why do they remove items that they put it the store so soon??