The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Black Panther mount

Kromtak
Kromtak
Soul Shriven
Would you please bring back the black panther mount for those of us who started playing on console after the panther had already been removed from the store? Thank you.
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it would be cool to have that one. But I for one would really really like the "limited edition" mounts to stay limited edition. Not to burst your bubble.
  • alefry93
    alefry93
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I think the same thing, the limited editions make the game more various ... and the future expansion will introduce new mounts ... I am sure we will see beautiful updates
  • Bebopgroove
    Bebopgroove
    ✭✭✭
    Well if the pre-console limited items can't be released for a limited time, maybe we need some console-exclusive crown store pets and mounts and costums to make up for it since the black senche, leopard senche, yokudan charger and dapple gray palfrey could more or less be regarded as pc-exclusive >.>

If my laptop was good enough to handle the pc game, I would have been playing it, but I didn't exactly want to play on low settings, since medium was chuggin -_-
  • ViscousSummer88
    ViscousSummer88
    ✭✭✭
    Well if the pre-console limited items can't be released for a limited time, maybe we need some console-exclusive crown store pets and mounts and costums to make up for it since the black senche, leopard senche, yokudan charger and dapple gray palfrey could more or less be regarded as pc-exclusive >.>

If my laptop was good enough to handle the pc game, I would have been playing it, but I didn't exactly want to play on low settings, since medium was chuggin -_-

It's already been said somewhere before that they do plan on bringing the most popular back limited edition mounts as a limited edition sale again at some point in the future. My guess would be a year after the first release or maybe 9 months.
    Steam Profile | Discord: Oliver#0001 | EU Megaserver: @ViscousSummer88
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I like that idea, "console exclusives" mounts. Let the pc players keep they're awesome ones. Give us one or two. Hehe