The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Trading/Social Guild] Merchants Of The Sky + Lottery is looking for more members

• Astril_Nox
    Astril_Nox
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would like to join if you, guys, don't have problem with it.

My id is @Nikte
  • BlueBox501
    BlueBox501
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there :smile:

Id love to join please.

Im looking to do some major trading.

Thanks!
    @BlueBox501
  • elderscrollsonlineb16_ESO126
    I'd love to join if you still have room

UserID is @FuriousT
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BlueBox501
    @FuriousT

Invited you =)

btw.: Every member has the right to invite others. So feel free to send your friends an invite o:)
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Official AlcastHQ Discord Server: discord.gg/alcasthq
    Feel free to join!
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.
  • Buildy
    Buildy
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join the guild.
    My name is @AegwynnStormrage
  • cov3rman
    cov3rman
    Soul Shriven
    Still recruiting? I would also like to join :smile:@cov3rman
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on March 22, 2017 9:00PM
    PC/EU DC
  • Shomi82
    Shomi82
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, i would like to join, @Shomi82
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I moved so I can't invite people that wrote me a letter inGame at the moment. I will have internet on Monday to check my inbox. But my officers will still invite everyone that writes their UserID here. If you want to write a mail inGame you can send it to @Boulletje o:)
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Feel free to join!
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.
  • Bashuk13
    Bashuk13
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, Can i get invite. @Bashuk13
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We also have new donation ranks and a fair points system to reward those who donate gold to the guild. It doesn't matter how high or low your donations are, we have different rewards for all sorts of donations. As you all know our guild cant excist without your generosity!
    This system is in progress and it's coming very soon! But you will start earning points right now! Every donation gets noticed and transfered into points as soon as this system goes live. So thank you everyone for the support. o:)

Discord HypeSquad Member
    Feel free to join!
  • jaytin44
    jaytin44
    ✭✭
    Are you still taking new members? If so, can I please have an invite @jaytin1969, thank you.