The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cant send email to player not on friends list...

sekhem
sekhem
✭✭✭
I belong to 2 guilds and they have raffle entries and the instructions say "send gold to ___ with the subject raffle." When I try to mail gold to that person the system says no person found. The player is not one of my PSN friends, is that the problem? They told me I dont have to add them as a friend to be able to enter the raffle. What am I missing? Thanks.
Edited by sekhem on October 20, 2015 8:11PM
The Dr found that his stars had decayed. Why didn't he keep them in the fridge? lol

PS4 NA dobby_of_doom
now also PC NA...I have no idea what I'm doing...

Best Answers

• deaths_reaper45
    Maybe you typed it in wrong. Try going to the person's name, and try it that way.
    Answer ✓
  • jsalari
    jsalari
    Not sure about the PS4 but on the Xbox you can go to the guild roster and email the person by selecting them and then send email. This will add the correct name / spelling to the "to" field in the email.
    Answer ✓
  • sekhem
    sekhem
    ✭✭✭
    So funny story... I don't know if it was the PlayStation update that fixed it but now as I type I get lists of potential matches until I get the one I'm looking for. Before it gave me nothing and always said no players. Also the persons name is four characters so I know it wasn't spell wrong. Thanks.
    The Dr found that his stars had decayed. Why didn't he keep them in the fridge? lol

PS4 NA dobby_of_doom
  • sekhem
    sekhem
    ✭✭✭
    jsalari wrote: »
    Not sure about the PS4 but on the Xbox you can go to the guild roster and email the person by selecting them and then send email. This will add the correct name / spelling to the "to" field in the email.

I will try that, thanks. Still learning to navigate the guild part of the game.

PS4 NA dobby_of_doom