Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

EP Vet 2 Templar healer looking for guild.

Stubie
Stubie
✭✭
Just like the title says I'm looking for an active pve mainly guild. Love dungeons. Want to do vets and trials eventually. I will do pvp but my true love is pve. My main play times are after 10pm est. FrumpyCube is my psn name you can contact me on here or there. Thanks.
  • Stubie
    Stubie
    ✭✭
    Bumpy bump! Still looking.
  • Stubie
    Stubie
    ✭✭
    Still looking :smiley:
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I would like to invite you to Immortal Kings! we are a fun care free alliance that all members are willing to help each other. We are 250+ strong and looking to grow. So you know ahead of time all members are required to go through a week long trial period before being promoted to knight, this is to insure we don't get any bad apples. You also will need to sign up at the website and be somewhat active to become a Knight. Until those 2 requirements are met you will stay a Squire. As Squire members you will be able to deposit into our bank, but wont be able to withdraw until you are promoted to Knight. If your interested, go to immortalkingz.com and sign up for the site and fill out the ESO application. this will allow you to get in on our forums which will be easy for us all to communicate even when were not home playing. also we will be using it to plan events. We currently have a weekly drawing and are planning some more events. We run PvP just as much as PvE. We have a variety of different lvl characters. We also have a Facebook group page. You can find that by looking up Immortal Kings in the group section.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!