The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 controller lock-up

shadowwraith666
shadowwraith666
✭✭✭✭
Occasionally (sometimes 2-3 times a session), after a fight with an enemy the X button locks up and won't show if i try to loot bodies, harvest materials or pick up items.

The left d-pad also locks up as well leaving me to be unable sheath or switch weapons even if i go into the inventory menu and try to switch weapons it won't allow it, but i can still attack and do other things as long as it doesn't involve either left d-pad or the X button.

When this happens i have to wait at least 1-2 mins before i regain full functionality of the controller, leaving me waiting around or forgetting about the body completely.

The game is fully up to date with the most recent update and there is nothing wrong with my internet connection.
  • Vicktor Bloodtail - L42 Argonian Magblade, Werewolf - EP
  • Xarxes - L31 Dunmer Sorc, Vampire - EP
  • Lichtspear - L21 Argonian Temp - EP
  • Rajka Fireclaw - L21 Khajit DK - AD

PS4 EU
Spill some blood for me dear brother
Vicente Valtiere, Dark Brotherhood, Oblivion
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see this too though less often then with the patch, I think it has to do with the in combat glitch.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • shadowwraith666
    shadowwraith666
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is getting extremely annoying, i can't even speak to npcs or open doors during quests until this glitch gives back control to the X button
    • Vicktor Bloodtail - L42 Argonian Magblade, Werewolf - EP
    • Xarxes - L31 Dunmer Sorc, Vampire - EP
    • Lichtspear - L21 Argonian Temp - EP
    • Rajka Fireclaw - L21 Khajit DK - AD

PS4 EU
    Spill some blood for me dear brother
    Vicente Valtiere, Dark Brotherhood, Oblivion
  • bogustech
    bogustech
    I actually can't even get into the game. I'm at the start screen pressing x and nothing. I can't get into the game. This is infuriating
    Son, Brother, Husband, Father, Frequent Farter
  • Bruce-Cambel
    Bruce-Cambel
    ✭✭
    Do a heavy attack, after it will allow you to loot ect.
  • gilbegger
    gilbegger
    ✭✭✭
    Occasionally (sometimes 2-3 times a session), after a fight with an enemy the X button locks up and won't show if i try to loot bodies, harvest materials or pick up items.

The left d-pad also locks up as well leaving me to be unable sheath or switch weapons even if i go into the inventory menu and try to switch weapons it won't allow it, but i can still attack and do other things as long as it doesn't involve either left d-pad or the X button.

When this happens i have to wait at least 1-2 mins before i regain full functionality of the controller, leaving me waiting around or forgetting about the body completely.

The game is fully up to date with the most recent update and there is nothing wrong with my internet connection.

If I dodge roll it fixes the X loot bodies bug. Every time.
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    its been happening on the xbox one as well
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)