Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Which area of Tamriel you want to see next after Orsinium?

• Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely Elsweyr.
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vvardenfell!!!
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i want Vvardenfell, morrowind

and by the way, if you do add Vvardenfell morrowind expansion zenimax, then i begg you PLEASE do NOT add any voice acting to it, totaly ruin the entire place for me. the only people who could understand that request would be if they have lived in morrowind for the past 10 + years like i have and become accustomed to that raspy dunmer voice and culture.
    that cannot be duplicated by anyone else but juib! his voice would have to dominate the entire region.

Actor Micheal Wincott has the exact same voice from Morrowind.I thought it was him when I first got the game in 2002!
    I too want Vvardenfell.All of it.Just the way it is.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    They teased so long ago we could go to black marsh, i want that expansion

I'm in 100% agreement, that and my first character in Morrowind was an Argonian, so I've always had a soft spot in my heart for those lizard-tadpole-amphibian-bird-tree people. I love shadowfen, and just wish we could see more of it, and maybe even get some underwater zones with waterbreathing potions, waterbreathing spells, argonian waterbreathing, etc. I'd also like to see them add poisons and a more robust disease system to the game with this, since Black Marsh is full of all kinds of toxic flora and fauna. This would likely coincide well with the Assassin guilds patch (Dark brotherhood/morag tong/whatever). I realize not everyone likes the swamps, but some of us do.

As for Hammerfell, I'd love it but I want to see Jarrin root added to alchemy when this comes out.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

and by the way, if you do add Vvardenfell morrowind expansion zenimax, then i begg you PLEASE do NOT add any voice acting to it, totaly ruin the entire place for me. the only people who could understand that request would be if they have lived in morrowind for the past 10 + years like i have and become accustomed to that raspy dunmer voice and culture.
    that cannot be duplicated by anyone else but juib! his voice would have to dominate the entire region.

I agree. The Dunmer in ESO feel less Dunmer-like to me. Their voices aren't growly enough. I do believe a couple of the Dunmer women sound right, but for the most part I miss their dour attitudes and growly raspy voices.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sausage wrote: »
    I wish they could add sea, I think it'd make this game more open world than themepark, it'd tie the zones to each other better.

I would definitely love more open world elements. Seafaring could really offer lots of room for expansion. Can it be done though? Depends how creative they are I suppose.
    <And plenty more>
  • Mr-jo-handsome
    South east of cryodil under shadowfen
    Vr16 Nightblade
    VR13 Dragon knight
    Vr1 Templar
    10 Sorcerer
    10 Nightblade
    8 inch ***
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsweyr please o:)
  • Ghrimn
    Ghrimn
    ✭✭✭
    Even with Wrothgar we still won't have the complete province of High Rock. Jehanna is still missing I think. Also, why are the Orcs in Hammerfell? As of now Orsinium is in High Rock. Answering your question: Being a Nord fanatic I would love to see the rest of Skyrim and Solstheim, but right now Winterhold & Kvatch are at the top of my list. There's nothing I wish more than to see these two cities before their destruction.

Edited by Ghrimn on October 20, 2015 8:45PM
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The rest of Black Marsh simply because I havent been there besides in Arena... which doesnt really count.

Everywhere, honestly... I want the entire continent fleshed out and the various Daedric Realms as well.
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ghrimn wrote: »
    Even with Wrothgar we still won't have the complete province of High Rock. Jehanna is still missing I think. Also, why are the Orcs in Hammerfell? As of now Orsinium is in High Rock.
    Answering your question: Being a Nord fanatic I would love to see the rest of Skyrim and Solstheim, but right now Winterhold & Kvatch are at the top of my list. There's nothing I wish more than to see these two cities before their destruction.

Ooh, Winterhold would be awesome. Good call.
    <And plenty more>
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even with Wrothgar we still won't have the complete province of High Rock. Jehanna is still missing I think. Also, why are the Orcs in Hammerfell? As of now Orsinium is in High Rock. Answering your question: Being a Nord fanatic I would love to see the rest of Skyrim and Solstheim, but right now Winterhold & Kvatch are at the top of my list. There's nothing I wish more than to see these two cities before their destruction.
    @Ghrimn I don't think Jehanna's missing, it just hasn't been built yet. If you go just to the east of Fharun, there's a small jetty on the shoreline called Jehanna Dock.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As an AD citizen I want see Summerset of course. Plus I want to see Maormer kingdom.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything magical like:

- the Isle of Artaeum: home of the Psijic Order (could have a quest line dedicated to them)
    - Winterhold: and its College ofc :p cuz it would be nice to see the city when it was still big and shiny
    - Vvardenfell: where Morrowind took place
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Helgi_Skotina
    Helgi_Skotina
    ✭✭✭
    Imperial island. And Solstheim.
    Jura23 wrote: »
    As an AD citizen I want see Summerset of course. Plus I want to see Maormer kingdom.

Then why not Akavir?
    Edited by Helgi_Skotina on October 21, 2015 10:24AM
  • Tannakaobi
    Tannakaobi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly? None!

I'd rather they work on changing the vet area's so rather than doing other faction quests each faction has some of their own. with spying and espionage. I would also like to see the world open up. Not mixing factions just really bugs me.

After that? Probably Hammerfell or Elsweyr, and like @Sausage says, the oceans would be good, under and over. I would even think about creating an Argonian then.... nah, I wouldn't.
  • Rodvic
    Rodvic
    ✭✭✭
    None of them, I wanna see more planes of Oblivion.
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then why not Akavir?

Because I never played any other ES game, so I have only very vague idea what that is.
  • Helgi_Skotina
    Helgi_Skotina
    ✭✭✭

Then why not Akavir?

Because I never played any other ES game, so I have only very vague idea what that is.

Why you are playing TESO then? I would never buy it if not "TES".
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then why not Akavir?

Why you are playing TESO then? I would never buy it if not "TES".

Why not? Ppl are trying new things all the time.
  • Kuroinu
    Kuroinu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is true lol. I was surprised how much they mixed around the voices of all the races. It's like they through region dialect out the window, everything is so mixed up. You have elderly elves sometimes sounding like an old nord or one of the other human races.

Again ZOS, it's the little things in your game that show it's quality. I'm finding too many of these little things I dislike.
  • BeansENG
    BeansENG
    Soul Shriven
    I wanna go where the Dwemer went.
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Neither planes of Oblivion nor other continents of Nirn. Since there is still much to uncover on Tamriel itself, and taking into account that most of the new zones already available are somehow connected with DC area, I would opt for Summerset Isle or Black Marsh. As the latter (Murkmire) is in production, I'm waiting for this to come out sooo bad. But I'd like this zone (as well as other future zones) to be both solo and group content, unlike Wrothgar (solo) and Craglorn (group). But I think it all depends on where will the action of TES VI take place. I mean the location from TES VI won't appear in TESO, at least for a long time.
  • Ghrimn
    Ghrimn
    ✭✭✭
    @Enodoc
    Really? Jehanna is not supposed to be that close to Fharun. Can you show me where it is on the map?
  • Kuroinu
    Kuroinu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    Neither planes of Oblivion nor other continents of Nirn. Since there is still much to uncover on Tamriel itself, and taking into account that most of the new zones already available are somehow connected with DC area, I would opt for Summerset Isle or Black Marsh. As the latter (Murkmire) is in production, I'm waiting for this to come out sooo bad. But I'd like this zone (as well as other future zones) to be both solo and group content, unlike Wrothgar (solo) and Craglorn (group). But I think it all depends on where will the action of TES VI take place. I mean the location from TES VI won't appear in TESO, at least for a long time.

I actually thought about this too, and if our assumptions are true. Then TES VI may be in Elsweyr, since it's the only province completely untouched by this game and no future plans have been revealed to us yet if they are working on content for this province.

I was surprised that AD players didn't have an Elsweyr zone to explore. AD is very Valenwood dominant with a slight drop of Summerset Isles. EP and DC on the other hand, all have content and content being worked on that will make it so that every other province has been touched and each race in ESO has their native land. All bar Khajiit that is!
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    definitelly Murkmire!!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? Jehanna is not supposed to be that close to Fharun. Can you show me where it is on the map?
    @Ghrimn Yeah I know it shouldn't be that close. I guess they decided to put it there as a nice reference rather than a plausible location. It's quite possible that the future Jehanna settlement is further to the east, and also that the eventual Farrun is a bit further to the west of where the Fharun Stronghold is.
    Map
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This:

IMSze3S.jpg
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    F7sus4 wrote: »
    This:

IMSze3S.jpg

Clockwork city, right?

If it is really that huge as in the picture, then I am pretty much lookin forward to it too. But Murkmire is my favourite!

Edited by altemriel on October 21, 2015 1:26PM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clockwork DLC is what I'm looking for...but when more info is shared maybe that will change.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501