The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't log in

Demoiteca
Demoiteca
Soul Shriven
Hey guys
I've been playing this game for about 5 days now, and I've been experiencing forced log out whenever I move on to the next continent (Ex: stormhaven to Bangkorai).
For few days, I was able to bear with it, because when i retry it, I was able to move on to the next area.
And today, I finished my werewolf quest, and became werewolf. I was really excited and happy.
Since i'm done with WW Quest, I was trying to go to stormhaven to finish up rest of the quests.
then the problem started
I got stuck in the loading screen for about 50 seconds, then it logged me out as I expected.
The thing is, now I can't even play my character, because I get stuck at the loading screen and instant log out.

I've disabled my firewall, my internet is fast and good, and I have been playing this game without any lag (My graphic card doesn't really fit in the requirement, but I still play this game with high setting without any lag).

I tried to create new character few hours ago, but it doesn't even allow me to play as a new character cause I get stuck in the loading screen and get logged out.

I asked ESO Support about my problem, but their answer wasn't so helpful.

So I'm asking you guys if anyone can help me.

Thanks
  • Digielf
    Digielf
    ✭✭✭
    there isnt anything you can do about that and theyl never fix it because this problem was since 2014, better go to another game and never bother with eso again
  • Demoiteca
    Demoiteca
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah... I saw alot of posts something like this.

This all happened right before maintenance. And even though maintenance is over, still can't log in.

sigh..
  • Rainingblood
    Rainingblood
    ✭✭✭
    Do you use any addons?
    Phoebe Anderson
  • Demoiteca
    Demoiteca
    Soul Shriven
    Nope not at all

Haven't downloaded any of them yet