Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cadwell's Silver

Insurrektion
Insurrektion
✭✭✭
So it's been a couple months since I've played and I decided to continue with the questing of my dragon knight. I am so lost right now on what to do next to complete Cadwell's Silver. The description just says to make my way through the AD zones. WTF do I do?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look in your Journal for this icon: 20px-ON-icon-cadwell-Almanac.png
    This is Cadwell's Almanac, which lists the location objectives that you need to complete in order to finish Cadwell's Silver. It would help to no end if it said "See Cadwell's Almanac 20px-ON-icon-cadwell-Almanac.png" in the quest objective text.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • PSUgrad
    PSUgrad
    Go to Auridon.. it's in AD. Once you've completed Daggerfall, you should be right around VR1. Then you go to AD to level from VR1-VR8ish. After completing AD, you will then move on to Ebonheart, followed by Craglorn to get you to max level. This is assuming you follow the progression of the game.

I hope this helps.
    "If I would have asked customers what they wanted, they would have told me a faster horse." - Henry Ford
  • Insurrektion
    Insurrektion
    ✭✭✭
    Yep you've both been very helpful thank you! I had no idea of the existence of the Almanac tab. When I clicked it, there was an objective in bold telling me where to go next.