Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Craglorn level requirement

moesmaker
moesmaker
✭✭✭
So I reached lvl50 and got this quest that sent me to Belkarth, Craglorn. Talked with some NPCs, got my first quests and then... On the road. I thought. I encountered no other than V11 mobs, I don't even dare to attack, knowing the consequences.

I know that Craglorn is meant for groups, but I also read posts about Craglorn is doable solo. But groups of V11 mobs... can you do them with say 4-5 man on V1-level? So I am puzzled know. Should I do Cadwell's first, should I level in Cyrodill and return when I am V11?

So why did I get a quest to go Craglorn at 50, when I better should not go there?

Best Answers

• DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In a group it's fine at that level, solo at your level is pretty damn impossibru, plus most of the missions need more than one person who hasn't done the quests either due to the awesome "quest phasing".
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can farm Craglorn at VR1, even Upper Craglorn. You can get to all the Survey areas too, well a couple survey's benefit from a Invisibility potion to get past a couple of the mobs along the way. As for Mobs, it is not easy to Solo at VR1, in fact for most builds just don't try. You need to be close to level or better to have a shot at soloing for most builds.

However with a Group of 4, Craglorn is doable, at least the main story. The Dailies up there can be kind of tough.

Oh, those VR11 Wasps, toughest mobs in the game, the VR13 Wasps in Upper are easier.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can do the Lower Craglorn quest line at V1. When I did it with my sort, my group was V2, V3, V5 and then our 4th varied between V5 and V14 depending on who was helping us.

We did skip a dungeon boss or two, but they are not necessary for the quests.
    The Moot Councillor
    Answer ✓
  • chuckaloco
    I did the entire Celestial questline solo as a level 25 Argonian Templar, so I think the Star Gazers questline is pretty much doable at any level. Had to go around all those group areas though because I would get rinsed near enough instantly on my own.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all quests are doable on any level since one tamriel, since your caracter got nearly same stats as a full leveled character, meaning you are scaled to max level. before one tamriel it could get hard to beat overland content in a zone above your level, if you werent experienced or geared up.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the...

This thread is 3 years old! What are you doing replying to it?

Edited by Violynne on March 30, 2018 10:40AM
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wasnt me who revived it ;)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See, here's a really good reason why we don't necro threads. Because now we've got a front page thread talking about Vet Ranks again from October 2015.

Craglorn might have risen from the dead with One Tamriel, but this thread can go back to sleep.

211kd3.jpg