Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for an active guild from AD.

Gracous
Gracous
✭✭✭✭
I am looking for a guild that's not too serious and likes to have fun. I am usually on most days to play. If you think I would fit please send me a message here or in game. My PSN: thoatin Thanks!

My main is a VR3 dragon knight (AD) running amuck in Shadowfen (skyshard hunting).
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Gracous wrote: »
    I am looking for a guild that's not too serious and likes to have fun. I am usually on most days to play. If you think I would fit please send me a message here or in game. My PSN: thoatin Thanks!

My main is a VR3 dragon knight (AD) running amuck in Shadowfen (skyshard hunting).

Would be more than happy to get you an invite, look forward to playing with ya.
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the invite! I wasn't on much today because of our federal election but I hope to meet you tomorrow!
  • Silmarril
    Silmarril
    Would love to get in too, if you have a guild store. Have a lot of supplies for the guild. PSN: OromAlt0235
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Gracous wrote: »
    Thanks for the invite! I wasn't on much today because of our federal election but I hope to meet you tomorrow!

no, worries, glad to have you!
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Silmarril wrote: »
    Would love to get in too, if you have a guild store. Have a lot of supplies for the guild. PSN: OromAlt0235

we do have a guild store, but we aren't really a trade guild. I can get you an invite but we may not be the best fit for you if that's all your looking for. The way we run the trader though, is to allow access weekly based on if you make a gold deposit into the guild bank. 3000 is the ideal amount, but if you can only give 300 I don't say a word. all money deposited goes right to the trader, and access is given the following week. Was the only way we could think of to keep free loaders leeching off everyone who did give.
    Edited by katnip on October 20, 2015 1:24PM