The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Honestly though, Why Azura? NA PS4

Stoney_McGeee
Stoney_McGeee
✭✭✭
I'm really curious why everyone chooses to jump on the ban wangen to Azura? At one point we had 2 balance campaigns (chillrend and Azura) and now everyone jumped into Azura once again.
Get out of your buff servers and lets have more then 1 option to play in without having to wait 30mins or more..
My solution is getting AD and DC into "Scourge" why?
Because its the next Chillrend, which means reds can be easily farmed, loads of Ap and just in-general way more playable.
(The guild I'm in we dethroned and crowned twice already, grabbed two scrolls at once twice already ( just for **** and giggles))
so on that note alone that should signal to try out scourge. I guest in azura only when my guild mates aren't wanting to raid keeps. But "scourge" is where its at, its the ONLY other 30day campaign so why should we just hand it over? Instead of running circles all day, why not try something different? All I'm asking and saying is why Azura? why not trying something new? **** the buff servers, lets actually get things going. This isn't a cry for help , I and my guildies have plenty of fun in scourge BUT it would be nice to have some more AD vs just us messing with them.
(going to start posting videos of the battles that go on just for "lol" and hopefully get more people in here)

(Freelance stay in Azura star)
(Soulless Knights)
AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Many left Chillrend because it became a Scrolls only campaign. Why ZOS decided to make campaigns for specific to scrolls, resources or keeps is beyond me...

Bring Chillrend back to everything is worth points campaign and 14 days, and many will go back.

Heck, make Scourge a 21 day campaign with everything worth points and there'll be 3 competitive campaigns.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • Scrippie10
    Scrippie10
    ✭✭
    I'm really curious why everyone chooses to jump on the ban wangen to Azura? At one point we had 2 balance campaigns (chillrend and Azura) and now everyone jumped into Azura once again.
    Get out of your buff servers and lets have more then 1 option to play in without having to wait 30mins or more..
    Because its the next Chillrend, which means reds can be easily farmed, loads of Ap and just in-general way more playable.
    (The guild I'm in we dethroned and crowned twice already, grabbed two scrolls at once twice already ( just for **** and giggles))
    so on that note alone that should signal to try out scourge. I guest in azura only when my guild mates aren't wanting to raid keeps. But "scourge" is where its at, its the ONLY other 30day campaign so why should we just hand it over? Instead of running circles all day, why not try something different? All I'm asking and saying is why Azura? why not trying something new? **** the buff servers, lets actually get things going. This isn't a cry for help , I and my guildies have plenty of fun in scourge BUT it would be nice to have some more AD vs just us messing with them.
    (going to start posting videos of the battles that go on just for "lol" and hopefully get more people in here)

It sounds like you guys are from DC. You should head over to Haderus, we have a small EP group there. We constantly cause chaos and take Emp from them. It's great AP, and only 7 day campaign.

Last night 11 of us wiped a group of 50+ AD. As soon as they saw that we took emp all the rats came out from the sewers.

Granted Haderus is a resource campaign, but if PVP is what you're looking for, which it sounds like it is you will definitely be able to find it there. ( As long as we're there ofc ;) )

Hit me up on PSN if you want to organize something. Would be nice to have some old school PVP again.

PSN - scrippie10
    PS4 NA EP/DC
    Death to the queen!

"Sucks to suck"
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scrippie10 wrote: »

It sounds like you guys are from DC. You should head over to Haderus, we have a small EP group there. We constantly cause chaos and take Emp from them. It's great AP, and only 7 day campaign.

Last night 11 of us wiped a group of 50+ AD. As soon as they saw that we took emp all the rats came out from the sewers.

Granted Haderus is a resource campaign, but if PVP is what you're looking for, which it sounds like it is you will definitely be able to find it there. ( As long as we're there ofc ;) )

Hit me up on PSN if you want to organize something. Would be nice to have some old school PVP again.

PSN - scrippie10

I see you're trying to have a red and blue party and that's pretty lol and all but you're talking to a yellow. What are there not enough zerglings in Ebonheart for you?
  • Scrippie10
    Scrippie10
    ✭✭
    Sithisvoid wrote: »

PSN - scrippie10

I see you're trying to have a red and blue party and that's pretty lol and all but you're talking to a yellow. What are there not enough zerglings in Ebonheart for you?

I was actually looking for a three way party. I agree that there should be other competitive servers other than Azura. A 12 man group is not a Zerg, even a full 24 man group is not a zerg compared to all 3 bars of yellows coming out from the sewers.
    I don't play on any of EP's buff servers. So your Zerg comment is irrelevant.

But speaking of which, you've brought a good point. EP has more players than any other alliance, so why would you go to their buff server? Even if you guys managed to team up against us, you would still be pushed out. Wouldn't it make more sense to go elsewhere, like I mentioned Haderus is a great place. Yeah they have lots of players there too.. but not as many

Chillrend would have potential, but at the moment it looks like some people have decided to make characters on the opposite factions, take the scrolls of the opposing factions (While being on their alt that is in that said faction) and taking the scroll all the way over to their original faction. In other words, they know that people in your own faction can't kill you and take the scroll away from you so they exploit that to get the points.

Like I mentioned before if you guys are up for the challenge let me know. I miss the old PVP ;)
    PS4 NA EP/DC
    Death to the queen!

"Sucks to suck"
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    Sithisvoid wrote: »

PSN - scrippie10

I was actually looking for a three way party. I agree that there should be other competitive servers other than Azura. A 12 man group is not a Zerg, even a full 24 man group is not a zerg compared to all 3 bars of yellows coming out from the sewers.
    I don't play on any of EP's buff servers. So your Zerg comment is irrelevant.

But speaking of which, you've brought a good point. EP has more players than any other alliance, so why would you go to their buff server? Even if you guys managed to team up against us, you would still be pushed out. Wouldn't it make more sense to go elsewhere, like I mentioned Haderus is a great place. Yeah they have lots of players there too.. but not as many

Chillrend would have potential, but at the moment it looks like some people have decided to make characters on the opposite factions, take the scrolls of the opposing factions (While being on their alt that is in that said faction) and taking the scroll all the way over to their original faction. In other words, they know that people in your own faction can't kill you and take the scroll away from you so they exploit that to get the points.

Like I mentioned before if you guys are up for the challenge let me know. I miss the old PVP ;)

Groups of 25members is a zerg unless you are coordinating attacks and separating into squads.. IMO.

I've seen your videos recruiting, and after playing in Reds buff campaigns for awhile i tend to remember some names, but I won't name any names, but looking at who you had in your group (in the video) that was for sure a zerg.
    If its 25vs25 thats just zerg vs zerg.. 12 and lower vs 25+ is overcoming the odds.. and IMO more fun.

Why would we go to a EP buff server knowing you guys have more numbers? idk some people actually want a challenge, not hit someone one time with your gap closer and they die.
    (Soulless Knights)
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in EP and even I agree that scourge shouldn't be an EP buff campaign. It is a 30 day standard it is not like it is a week campaign, it should be a second azuras star
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • BigDSoulReaper
    DC and AD are far to weak on PS4. they dont have enough numbers to compete on multiple campaigns. thats why the only competitive is azura's. i dont like this fact, but that doesnt make it any less true. i wish ad and dc would try and take over scourge. hell, here's a thought. how about all of DC leaders get together and try and come up with a plan to take over scourge, and also AD do the same. im sure someone can figure out a plan and try. as it stands right now azura's is way over populated and lagging like crazy, especially with so many abandoning chillrend after the nonsense that accured there. so there it is, a challenge. AD and DC, try to take scrourge, if you can anyways. otherwise EP will continue to dominate the majority of the campaigns(as it should be :smile: )
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • BigDSoulReaper
    my bad i should be more specific, PS4/NA
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    with all the nonsense that happened in chillrend everyone should just come over to Scourge.. EP may have numbers, but they're mostly just kids button smashing one skill..
    (Soulless Knights)
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    with all the nonsense that happened in chillrend everyone should just come over to Scourge.. EP may have numbers, but they're mostly just kids button smashing one skill..

You really believe one's skill is based on what faction they chose...? lol you lost credibility there...
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »

You really believe one's skill is based on what faction they chose...? lol you lost credibility there...

i don't think so at all. of course it is in all factions. But EP has majority of the population with them, and majority are one button smashers.
    (Soulless Knights)
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just love aggravating yellow on PS4 Haderus in a small group. :p