Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do the undaunted shoulder peices no longer drop when v16?(or is the drop rate a LOT, LOT less?)

AtmaDarkwolf
AtmaDarkwolf
✭✭✭
Since I've hit v16 i haven't seen a single shoulder drop from keys, and I have used 40+ keys (20 of each silver/gold) and haven't seen any shoulder peices at all.

I have plenty of v15 and lower pieces from when I was using the random key @ lower levels, but none @ v16.

Can devs confirm if the drop rates are the same and I'm just being punished by the RNG gods?
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Considering how many v16 shoulders i got, I'd say you just have very bad luck.
  • Riffler
    Riffler
    ✭✭
    I saved up about 50 keys in order to gear up my characters after DB release (I had 2 characters go from VR5 to CP180 and 2 from VR1) and pretty much all I got was shoulders. Nothing else useful at all - which means none of my characters have the gear they need to do vet dungeons, making the shoulders almost useless too.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We've closed this thread, please create a new topic if there's no recent discussion rather than reviving a long dead thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.