The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Can't Do Provisioning Daily...

MikeB
MikeB
✭✭✭✭✭
So I did my 6/6 recipe improvement provisioning daily on 10/16/15 around 10am-11am on 3 characters and just tried to do it again on 10/17/15 at the 2am EST reset but its not showing on the board for me to do it on one of my three characters. I'm able to complete it on 2 of my other character's with 6/6 recipe improvement that also did the daily at the same time on 10/16/15. The only skill points I have assigned in provisioning on the character that can't do the quest is 6/6 recipe improvement, one of the others has max points in provisioning and the second max recipe improvement, gourmand and connoisseur. And no, I do not already have a provisioning writ quest in my journal.

Edit: Put all points in gourmand and connoisseur on the character that can't do the daily, closed the game and re-entered, and the quest is still not showing.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
Edited by MikeB on October 17, 2015 8:05AM
  • Gamertaglemieux
    Gamertaglemieux
    ✭✭✭
    MikeB wrote: »
    So I did my 6/6 recipe improvement provisioning daily on 10/16/15 around 10am-11am on 3 characters and just tried to do it again on 10/17/15 at the 2am EST reset but its not showing on the board for me to do it on one of my three characters. I'm able to complete it on 2 of my other character's with 6/6 recipe improvement that also did the daily at the same time on 10/16/15. The only skill points I have assigned in provisioning on the character that can't do the quest is 6/6 recipe improvement, one of the others has max points in provisioning and the second max recipe improvement, gourmand and connoisseur. And no, I do not already have a provisioning writ quest in my journal.

Edit: Put all points in gourmand and connoisseur on the character that can't do the daily, closed the game and re-entered, and the quest is still not showing.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

@MikeB

@ZOS_GinaBruno

At least you can play the game.

I still have the Error Code 303 and can still not play the game. This for SERVERAL WEEKS.

Honestly there is nothing that can convince me that Zeni cares about us. If they did, they would acknowledge the error code 303 exists and how they plan to help those affected.

None of that has happened.
    Queen Ayrenn build that wall around Summerset.

Make Shimmerene great again!
    Options
  • MikeB
    MikeB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for not even acknowledging my issue. Sent a ticket in-game after this post and still haven't received a response. @zos is this really the support you are going to offer customers? Especially those like me that have spent several hundred dollars since console release? I refuse to spend another dollar until you hire more, better, support staff.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @zos
    Options