The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Take your stupid guild threads to the right sub-forum!

LoreRiley
LoreRiley
✭✭✭✭
Im sick of coming here only to see stupid guild threads rather than people expressing their stories and stuff.
Edited by LoreRiley on October 17, 2015 5:09PM
  • Orphenkryscion
    uhh, ooooook perhaps since the mods do not moderate the posts in question... they are fine with it and so is the majority. Just because you dislike something, that disdane does not make the action in question a breach of the forum rules, just deal and move on dude.
    The one and only Scion of Sorcery.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please take your stupid caps to lower case and use exclamation marks wisely.
  • LoreRiley
    LoreRiley
    ✭✭✭✭

Learn Compound words as "lowercase" is one word not two.
  • TheHumanFloyd
    TheHumanFloyd
    ✭✭✭
    While I don't think this needs to be a guild recruitment board, I DO see value in RP guilds advertising here. RP guilds can be difficult to find sometimes, and obviously everyone on this forum is at least somewhat interested in RP.
    Edited by TheHumanFloyd on October 17, 2015 5:10PM
  • LoreRiley
    LoreRiley
    ✭✭✭✭
    uhh, ooooook perhaps since the mods do not moderate the posts in question... they are fine with it and so is the majority. Just because you dislike something, that disdane does not make the action in question a breach of the forum rules, just deal and move on dude.

Never said it breached forum rules. It's just annoying all the subforums filled with the wrong threads like the pvp skills sub. Pr ebonheart
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your CAPS LOCK key is stuck. Also, join my guild!
    cheer.gif
  • LoreRiley
    LoreRiley
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Your CAPS LOCK key is stuck. Also, join my guild!
    cheer.gif

Yea from Bashing it in anger
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LoreRiley wrote: »

Learn Compound words as "lowercase" is one word not two.

Only when used as an adjective, darling :-)

Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on October 17, 2015 9:44PM
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aren't these RP guilds, where else are they going to post, the guild recruitment subforum?
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭

When it comes to rp guilds, I would have to say, the answer is not quite as long as one would think.

Ready for it?

No.

RP guilds should post in RP forums.

Now run along. No milk and cookies for you.
    "Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
    "Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • Uneed2Stop
    Uneed2Stop
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think this is the wrong area? I mean this isnt guild recruitment BUT for RP guilds i think its suitable. Plus i go here to look for rp guilds anyways
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Krist wrote: »

When it comes to rp guilds, I would have to say, the answer is not quite as long as one would think.

Ready for it?

No.

RP guilds should post in RP forums.

Now run along. No milk and cookies for you.
    Following this logic, PvP guilds should recruit in Alliance War, raiding guilds in Adventure Zones & Group Dungeons, all-purpose guild in General Discussion and trading guilds nowhere at all because trading threads are banned.

The guild section exists for a reason. The reason is keeping recruitment threads in one place, not scattered all over the forum. I don't mind if RPers find it more convenient to recruit here, but let's not play dumb and mock the OP. He has a point.
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

They probably dont moderate it since this area really doesnt require much moderation. Places like PvP and General Discussion is where most of the Moderators will spend their time.

Simply reporting the threads for being out of place will get the job done. Regardless of whether players are 'fine' with it. Its out of place, spamming up a section of the forums it doesnt belong and preventing threads that do belong here from getting the attention that they deserve.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    aren't these RP guilds, where else are they going to post, the guild recruitment subforum?

What a novel idea!
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    The guild section exists for a reason. The reason is keeping recruitment threads in one place, not scattered all over the forum. I don't mind if RPers find it more convenient to recruit here, but let's not play dumb and mock the OP. He has a point.

I get your point, but mine was really a simple "no" to his rant. A point can be made without calling people or their guilds stupid.
    "I'm sick of coming here only to see stupid guild threads..." -OP
    Now that is not being very nice. Also, I was hardly playing "dumb". I simply answered "no" to his "Take Your Stupid Guild Threads to the Right Sub Forum".

Both places are reasonable for recruiting, but I can see why some would want to recruit here. I personally do not attend the other boards all that often. While I am not actively looking for an rp guild to join, one may catch my eye if they post it here. This is for "Fiction and ROLEPLAYING", which is why it is quite understandable that an rp guild would try and recruit here.
    Really, how can a thread that one can actually ignore be bothersome?

"Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
    "Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • tucker29483
    tucker29483
    Soul Shriven
    You could probably make the argument now that this thread no longer belongs on this subforum.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Then you have people like me who NEVER look in a forum.

My entire participation in the forums is to alternate between "recent" and "participated" so I usually don't see, don't know and absolutely don't care where a thread started. If it looks interesting, I read it.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis