The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Insane lag since the last patch

xXNesTXx
xXNesTXx
✭✭✭
Maybe i have bad luck and is just me (well in really not, all my ESO friends have the same problem) but since the last patch the beams are back....but the lag, too......and this time, is worst, making the game totally unplayable when you are in a big battle

Skills like ambush or critical rush not work properly, shields animations appears 4 seconds later (generally, all skills have 3-4 secs of lag) and you get instant kill easy because you are being hit, but you don't see nothing until dying

The last patch forces you to play in huge group, but this patch make impossible to play in a big group.....

Great job, ZoS.....but i'm beginning to doubt about of the capacity of you studio to handle this game, is hard to believe that one studio with one single game and 250 employees it is unable to launch a game patch without break something

Of course, to put stupid cosmetics with values near of the 25-50% of the completely game your skill is unbeatable
EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
NB Mag VR16 Breton
Templar Mag VR16 Nord
Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody have lag problems since the last patch? just me?

right now i turned off the console because i can't play

https://youtu.be/dRh9IUAM4NA
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • Prodigy1971
    Prodigy1971
    ✭✭
    You´re not alone. I play Stam NB on PS4 EU und its almost unplayable in the evenings for the last weeks.

I attack a player and dont know if I hit or missed... because they "teleport" around me... kind of.
    I try to cloak and have no clue if it worked... so I repeat cloaking until my magicka is empty...
    I try to fear... noone reacts. So I repeat until my resources are all empty... and so on.

But my enemies have the same issues.. noone hits, noone drops, noone loses health... its a mess. In a game where every hit counts, every miss can be lethal. Sometimes its a question of seconds if you win or lose, but not with the lag... lag fights take forever.

Yesterday evening I was in a huge combat with 50 players on each side. Sometimes i jumped through walls and doors, sometimes everything around me froze for 10+ seconds... nothing moved.

I quit the game and play something else. I cannot understand why ZOS creates a game for epic battles and if more than 5 people on each side show up, its a laggy mess.

No thx. Bye.

• xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭
    You´re not alone. I play Stam NB on PS4 EU und its almost unplayable in the evenings for the last weeks.

I attack a player and dont know if I hit or missed... because they "teleport" around me... kind of.
    I try to cloak and have no clue if it worked... so I repeat cloaking until my magicka is empty...
    I try to fear... noone reacts. So I repeat until my resources are all empty... and so on.

But my enemies have the same issues.. noone hits, noone drops, noone loses health... its a mess. In a game where every hit counts, every miss can be lethal. Sometimes its a question of seconds if you win or lose, but not with the lag... lag fights take forever.

Yesterday evening I was in a huge combat with 50 players on each side. Sometimes i jumped through walls and doors, sometimes everything around me froze for 10+ seconds... nothing moved.

I quit the game and play something else. I cannot understand why ZOS creates a game for epic battles and if more than 5 people on each side show up, its a laggy mess.

No thx. Bye.

I have exactly the same problems....and i play too on EU PS4 (Azura Star)
    Edited by xXNesTXx on October 20, 2015 7:40AM
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • HIghwayRobberBill
    yea ps4 NA here and we've been having issues as well. checked my internet connection a dozens times through it and im now 100 % sure its not on my end. in pvp, like you said abilities are taking 3-4 seconds to show if they show at all. sometimes i get stuck and am only able to do light attacks and other times nothing at all. i try to teleport strike but nothing happens and then about 5 seconds later im dead and got hit by a 10 things i never saw. we've been experiencing the same in pve, huge lag spikes and then having our toons not respond for a good amount of time.
    [PS4] captainSNAKA
    v16 breton nightblade - HighwayRobberBill
    v16 dunmer Dragonknight - JimmyTheTuplip
    v16 redgaurd templar - Vixen
    v16 altmer sorcerer - Hermoine G