Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for 2 players for group dungeons

spiky556
spiky556
Hello,
Me and a friend are looking for a few others to do some group dungeons with, we also have Imperial city dlc (Which is the main reason we need help!)
My name on PsN is KryptonicMonkey.
Send me a message when you add me to let me know your interested in grouping :smile:
Look foward to meeting you :smile:
Skyrim taught me that all you need is 100 cabbages and the ability to pause time and you can defeat anything!
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    What level are you guys at?
    Just A White Line Nightmare

PS4 EU server
  • spiky556
    spiky556
    I am currently 42, my friend is 37 but will be around level 40 by the end of tonight, yourself?
    Skyrim taught me that all you need is 100 cabbages and the ability to pause time and you can defeat anything!
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    I'm only sitting at level 30, not sure if I'll be much help to you guys at that level. Planning to power play tonight, hopefully level up some more!

PS4 EU server
  • spiky556
    spiky556
    Hi Joker,

Im only from time to time and on weekends,

Are you in Aldmeri Dominion?

If so Add me KryptonicMonkey.

• RoninOfNight
    RoninOfNight
    ✭✭✭
    if you are still looking, I may be able to help. I can never seem to find people for the group dungeons.
  • Kuvira
    Kuvira
    Edited by Kuvira on March 19, 2017 2:53AM
  • spiky556
    spiky556
    Hi Ronin, are you EU or NA? Also what alliance are you?

Sorry Kuvira I am EU :(
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in the Ebonheart Pact

PS4 EU server
  • RoninOfNight
    RoninOfNight
    ✭✭✭
    Spiky - I am in the NA and and the AD.....
  • spiky556
    spiky556
    If only characters created could switch between servers :(
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Would be nice

PS4 EU server
  • spiky556
    spiky556
    Joker, are you PS4? iv looked and apparently you can still do dungeons together even if different alliances?
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm PS4 and sitting at level 40

PS4 EU server
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope sorry you have to be in the same Alliance to do group dungeons. The only time you meet other Alliance players is in Cyrodiil.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope sorry you have to be in the same Alliance to do group dungeons. The only time you meet other Alliance players is in Cyrodiil.

Also in groups formed with group finder...
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • spiky556
    spiky556
    Argh that sucks, hopefully thats something they may change in the future :smile:
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Typical, finally find someone and I'm at the wrong side of the world lol

PS4 EU server
  • spiky556
    spiky556
    Add me anyway Joker, KryptonicMonkey :smile:
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Will do, I try remember to do it when I get home from work tonight.

PS4 EU server
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Done :smiley:

PS4 EU server
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen in the v1.09 patch notes that,

Groups can now be formed across all three alliances. It is entirely possible for two Aldmeri characters to team up with an Ebonheart and Daggerfall duo through the Grouping Tool to complete a dungeon.

:)

PS4 EU server
  • spiky556
    spiky556
    Joker,

This is great news :smile:
  • sawyerpavel
    o:) looking for a company for the white-gold tower veteran to farm Molag Kena mask.
    I am stamina dragon knight DD 16 veteran
    PS4 psn PavelSaw
    Edited by sawyerpavel on November 22, 2015 12:53PM