The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

FIX THE NB PERMA FEAR!!!!

Tomato
Tomato
✭✭✭✭
Edited by Tomato on October 16, 2015 4:58PM
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please elaborate. What are you trying to say?
    Options
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    He's saying all a NB has to do is spam fear and surprise attack t perm-stun some one.
    Options
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why on earth are people able to do it back to back in the first place? Is there not immunity between ccs?
    Options
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Swiift wrote: »

Fear is not permanent for a start, spammable aye, but not permanent.

Try breaking free, its easy, even if you do not have many points in the CPs that govern that, (cant remember what its called)

It is easy to defeat fear spammers

Whats with all the whining nerf threads, jeez.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

Options
  • Tomato
    Tomato
    ✭✭✭✭
    The cc immunity is bugged and does not work.
    Options
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's not just a Fear thing though, it happens with all CCs. But yeah it's infuriating when it happens
    EU | PC | AD
    Options
  • Tomato
    Tomato
    ✭✭✭✭
    No nerf... Just fix the NB fear
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No nerf... Just fix the NB fear
    Happens with WB's knock down effect as well. I think all CCs in general need a good looking at. It's definitely not limited to fear.
    Options
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it very disturbing that ZOS never comments on perma-CC issues. I don't think they know how to fix it.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
    Options
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not just Fear. CC immunity in 2.1 is a complete mess.

Worse is the stun from Power Bash, last Sword and Shield ability. That one cant be broken at all 50% of the time. You just have to sit there for 2 seconds hoping not to die. Popular skill among Sword&Board NB's for that very reason.

But the biggest exploiters of Power Bash aren't actually players, it's the Alliance NPC's in Cyrodiil :grimace:
    Options
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I always wondered why I got taloned 4905380584359385039548503 times in a row and wasn't immune.
    Options
  • tist
    tist
    ✭✭✭
    It's not only fear thats double CC'ing. Other abilities like wrecking blow and frag are doing the same thing.
    Options
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    tist wrote: »
    It's not only fear thats double CC'ing. Other abilities like wrecking blow and frag are doing the same thing.

That could explain why people are QQing a ton about wrecking blows. So it isn't just a wrecking blow problem, it is a cc problem in general. ZoS should probably get on that.
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    laced wrote: »
    I always wondered why I got taloned 4905380584359385039548503 times in a row and wasn't immune.

Roots does not give immunity, its a soft CC

Hard CCs are suppose to give immunity, sometimes it doesn't.

I have seen it when WB used against me or sometimes when I get a proced frag after another frag (frag, web, frag example)

The CC immunity bug has been complained about... since... gees... months now?

Just like that cult quest is still bugged 1 year later
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

there are a few ccs (disables) that are chainable as they do not grant cc immu upon theîr end - but that is intended.
    Edited by Tankqull on October 16, 2015 8:03PM
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

Options
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm fear still not being breakable in ~10% of situations with plenty of stamina.
    Options
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a CC break issue. I've noticed many times that there can be quite a delay in CC breaking sometimes even though I'm spamming L2+R2. Other times the break is instant.

If it happens with wrecking blow I'm already hit with the second blow before I can CC break. With fear my character has already finished running away before I can break. With frags my character is often already getting up of her own accord before I can break it.
    Options
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭

exactly how does one get perma feared? you get CC immunity, they can spam fear all they want. it doesnt matter if your immune.
    Options
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »

Fear is not permanent for a start, spammable aye, but not permanent.

Try breaking free, its easy, even if you do not have many points in the CPs that govern that, (cant remember what its called)

It is easy to defeat fear spammers

Whats with all the whining nerf threads, jeez.

It's a buggy type issue they are talking about, sometimes you can't CC break it.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
    Options
  • damtotb16_ESO
    damtotb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

fear is fine no need a 'fix' and I don't even play nb
    Options
  • GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    CC-Immunity definitely is not working as intended. It isn't an issue specifically with Fear and there's no reason to do anything to fear. The Immunity needs to get fixed.

That being said, there are plenty of ways to deal with Fear spammers or really any type of CC spammer. They use the spam as a crutch. If you can bust out of the CC then they're usually easy to take down.
    Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
    XBL: GuyNamedSean
    PC: GuyNamedSeanPC
    Options
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The cc works as intended.

Their is an EXPLOIT to make it work not as intended, ie unbreakable.

Just note when it happens and who it was you were fighting, it's the same people abusing it on NA server as always.

Best guess is if they can double cc you before a break free is the exploit, which is not always so easy to do unless you are coordinating with someone to do it. That or it's induced lag on the cc and spamming it, which is the event where the fear is lagged and you can't break free.

On NA servers, just make an EP toon and infiltrate an EP guild... maybe you can find out because it's standard fair for them to try and do it now (not all, but many... particularly smack talking forum posters)
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    the CC system itself needs work.
    Options
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I find it very disturbing that ZOS never comments on perma-CC issues. I don't think they know how to fix it.

I find it disturbing there are tons and tons of balance issue threads and valid work arounds which countless players agree with and you see Zos comment on players threads titled " im having so much fun / etc". Pretty much all threads that have no meaning to them.
    Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on October 17, 2015 7:42PM
    PS4 NA DC
    Options
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the CC immunity that most NPC's have B) !!
    Options
  • Bogdan_Kobzar
    Bogdan_Kobzar
    ✭✭✭

Everything is working as Intended

"Being honorable might make you a good man, but it doesn't make you right. Be a better world if it did."
    Be mindful of Community Rules
    Options