Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Questions regarding Champion attributes and Mundus stones

TheHereticMonk
So I'm just about to hit V16 and am going to do a full respec to really streamline my build. Before I can do so I'd like clarification on a few things. I would be incredibly grateful to anyone who can give me definitive answers.

1) Does the Atronach stone increase in-combat magicka regeneration?
2) Does The Lord CP attribute quick recovery affect all healing? i.e. healing done through the dark magic 8% self heal done of damage given, healing potions and resto spells cast on yourself?
3) Does the Lord CP attribute bastion affect magical shields like empowered ward and point damage shields from weapon enchantments?
4) Do the Lover CP attributes healthy and arcanist affect in-combat health and magicka recovery?
5) Does the Apprentice CP attribute blessed affect all healing, in the same way as question (2)?
6) Are there caps to max spell power/damage and if so what?
7) Are there caps on spell cost reductions and if so what?

I'm playing on xbox so the tooltips are a bit lacking in info and I don't want to be wasting CPs on things that are going to have zero or minimal affect.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Never Knows Best!
GT: TheHereticMonk
Xbox EU AD DPS/Healer Sorcerer
Guild Master: Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything crafted for FREE!
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    So I'm just about to hit V16 and am going to do a full respec to really streamline my build. Before I can do so I'd like clarification on a few things. I would be incredibly grateful to anyone who can give me definitive answers.

1) Does the Atronach stone increase in-combat magicka regeneration? Yes.
    2) Does The Lord CP attribute quick recovery affect all healing? i.e. healing done through the dark magic 8% self heal done of damage given, healing potions and resto spells cast on yourself? Yes.
    3) Does the Lord CP attribute bastion affect magical shields like empowered ward and point damage shields from weapon enchantments? Yes.
    4) Do the Lover CP attributes healthy and arcanist affect in-combat health and magicka recovery? Yes.
    5) Does the Apprentice CP attribute blessed affect all healing, in the same way as question (2)? Yes, and they stack.
    6) Are there caps to max spell power/damage and if so what? No cap.
    7) Are there caps on spell cost reductions and if so what? No cap.

I'm playing on xbox so the tooltips are a bit lacking in info and I don't want to be wasting CPs on things that are going to have zero or minimal affect.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar
  • TheHereticMonk
    @mklundub17_ESO You are AWESOME!

Never Knows Best!
    GT: TheHereticMonk
    Xbox EU AD DPS/Healer Sorcerer
    Guild Master: Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything crafted for FREE!
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, cost reduction is somehow capped, due to how it's calculated. Even if there was an armour that would reduce skill costs by 100% they would cost some magicka / stamina. You'll find the exact calculations here.
    Edited by lolo_01b16_ESO on October 15, 2015 10:46PM