Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How can i make money fast?

Black_Canary15
The money I saved up in the bank and inventory is slowly disappearing.
  • Alexa.Darkstar
    What level are you?

Stealing is always an easy way to make some gold. Go sneaking around in a place with lot of dressers and drawers, like the Embassy in Grahtwood (if you play in the Aldmeri Dominion faction). That's actually a really easy place because the fence is right behind the building and you can just run over there, sell everything, relog and repeat. Another option is to find a place that has a lot of lockboxes (usually inside people's houses), you will usually get treasure worth 100 (green) or 250 (blue) that you can also sell to the fence.

If you don't want to steal anything, just clear a couple mines, caves or public dungeons (or do group dungeons). Enemies will drop a bunch of stuff you can sell to merchants. Sell anything you don't want to deconstruct/research and there you go.

Otherwise you can always join an active trading guild and sell stuff to other players.
    Glarawen | Bosmer | Archer/Healer | Werewolf | Aldmeri Dominion | VR3
    "There is something magical about losing yourself in a world that doesn't exist"
  • Black_Canary15
    level 30 altmer
  • Alexa.Darkstar
    I gather from your signature your Altmer character is in Ebonheart Pact?

I think a good place to steal there is in the city of Ebonheart in Stonefalls. There's a bunch of buildings with dressers, drawers, cabinets, trunks etc, along with a couple lockboxes in some of the houses. The downside though, is there is no fence there (as far as I know) so if you get caught it might be harder to get away with it.
    Glarawen | Bosmer | Archer/Healer | Werewolf | Aldmeri Dominion | VR3
    "There is something magical about losing yourself in a world that doesn't exist"
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't repair your gear or buy new stuff while below v1.
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tribunal temple is a good place to make money otherwise just try doing quests.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons