Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

City under siege

Bhakura
Bhakura
✭✭✭✭
Played alot of toons trough content, but this one always made me raise an eyebrow, it simply doesnt make sense.

First they order you to destroy the covenants siege weapons and upon doing so you return to city ... and city is under attack by siege weapons ... while before you got the order there was no attack ...

huh?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it's a phasing bug? I don't remember this myself, but it's quite plausible :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Bhakura
    Bhakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Maybe it's a phasing bug? I don't remember this myself, but it's quite plausible :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

if it is then every single time i get there has the same bug ... since launch?

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bhakura wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »
    if it is then every single time i get there has the same bug ... since launch?
    Yeah, that's what a phasing bug would do. Since phasing is hard-coded, it would be an error in the code, resulting in a persistent bug that would always occur.

For example, the code could be something like this:
    if GetQuestStage("City Under Siege") < 50 then set DCSiege = 1;
    if GetQuestStage("City Under Siege") > 50 then set DCSiege = 2;

And the "bug" is that the 1 and 2 should be the other way around.
    Edited by Enodoc on October 15, 2015 10:43PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp