The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Connection issues since patch 1.08

mindcandy
mindcandy
✭✭
I´m kinda new to ESO, now playing for 3 weeks. Never had troubles with connections so far.

Since yesterdays patch 1.08 I can´t play more than 5 to 15 min straight without loosing the connection to the server!

I´ve checked my ISP settings, my router settings, checked all ports for online gaming (PSN + ESO ports), PS4 settings, NAT types, etc... - everything is fine, up and running. Even after a reboot, no issues with online gaming (GTAO, D3, ...) - unless I try to play ESO.

Can anyone help ? or know how to get back a stable connection?

After reading thru numerous posts, contacting the offi. support and opening a ticket is my last line of defense ;-)

Anyway, it´s save to say: it´s not on my end. But what did they mess up with the latest patch?

Or is this something that happes after every update?!
I´ve noticed an increase in playtime the later yesterdays evening got...

Today (15:30h) I´m down to 5 min of max. playtime again - which triggers the "UNPLAYABLE" - flag inside my brain ;-)

Not to mention my missing crowns from ESO+ ...

Spent 2015 till 2023 in another universe called Los Santos...
  • mindcandy
    mindcandy
    ✭✭
    .. and just lost connection - again!

I didn´t even move after reloading! Had to do something for a customer and was away from controller...

Started game and logged in (EU server) at 15:50h, got back to play at 15:55h and all i could do was waiting until the game tells me it lost connection again!

THIS $U*XX THE BIG 1!!
    Spent 2015 till 2023 in another universe called Los Santos...