The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please fix the Guild Bank.

deadlyhuwe
I am tired of having to relog to deposit items. I am not angry, I am just exhausted of relogging every time.

Please fix this.
  • CrazedAssassin
    Deposit 1 gold and you can deposit items again.

• CromulentForumID
    CromulentForumID
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am hoping this is not the long-term solution. But thank you for stating it. I usually give up in frustration after switching guilds a couple of times or fast-traveling to see if it helps.
  • CrazedAssassin
    Unfortunately it probably is the long term solution since they decided to take away bank auto-stacking altogether to fix item duping instead of actually fixing the problem.

They're to busy rushing the new dlc out the door to fix anything.