Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a Team for Normal Dungeons (Xbox) (NA)

Mister_CT
Mister_CT
I am looking for one more person to run dungeons with. I am a VR 3 Healer. I have already completed the first one for each faction as well as all the ones in AD until Reapers March. In my experience doing these with a 3 person team the lowest rank should host so that it is easier to complete. My character is supposed to be a bit of a tank as well but at least with my other group I became a healer only or these would have been impossible to complete.

Comment here or pm me.

Edit: Just need one more I have a VR7 NB and soon to be VR5 DK and I would be hosting at VR3 so I need someone VR3 or higher.
Edited by Mister_CT on October 15, 2015 3:26PM
VR4- Imperial Templar
  • HelloZepp
    HelloZepp
    I'm sure you're not looking anymore but for future runs, I'm a vr16 NB ....add me l Hello Zepp l....those arelower case L
  • Mister_CT
    Mister_CT
    I am still looking. I will add you my name is similar on xbox.
    VR4- Imperial Templar