Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New to ESO and looking for a fun, casual guild friendly towards new players

Vikedude76
Vikedude76
Soul Shriven
What title says. I am currently level 5 on Ebonheart pact but will change to any alliance for a good guild. I am pretty casual, meaning an hour or 2 on some days and others not at all...family and work come first for me, so when time permits I will be on! Not looking for freebies but more in the line of helping me understand this massive game and its finer points. Thanks!
  • stitchmh
    stitchmh
    ✭✭
    If you're a "sister ", I recommend Sisters of the Pact....exactly what you're looking for:)
    stitchmh
    ESO addict:)
  • Evolution319
    Hi Vike

I am the leader of The Twin Dragon Society. We are a friendly guild who dabbles in everything. I'd like to see if we'd be a good fit for you, let me know if you have time to talk anytime. My psn is ll_Unrated_ll (thosee are L's btw)

Hope to hear from you soon,

Unrated
  • Vikedude76
    Vikedude76
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, not a sister, but rather a dood! An old dood by today's gamer standards, ha!

My PSN is Vikedude_76, sent you a psn message Unrated...
  • chcraig220
    chcraig220
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Vikedude, I have a smaller guild in EP, only around 15-20 members right now. We have some fairly active players but like you have families and work responsibilities. Also I am an "old dude" by today's gaming standards also. So if you are looking for a smaller guild with players that understand that family and work come first send me a message. PSN ID chcraig220
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I am the Guild Master of Immortal Kings and i would like to invite you to our guild! we are an Ebonheart Pact Guild. We have over 215 members and are always looking for dedicated players. we are a multinational multiplatform community with our own forum so we can communicate even when not on or gaming consoles. to give you a little info, when you join you will be a squire for a week. As a squire you will be able to donate into our guild bank but wont be able to withdraw till you are a knight. we have daily scheduled events but none are mandatory as we are a mixture of hardcore and casual gamers. all our members are 18+. if this sounds like something you would be interested in check out our website immortalkingz.com and sign up and you will be responded to within 24hrs. i will let you know we use ”Line” app to communicate.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • Mcdonalds_UHS
    Hey guys
    Im in the same boat as Vikedude76. Anyone want to contact me, PSN is McDonald_UHS

thanks!
    PS4 NA Server
    PSN: McDonald_UHS
  • seanwi
    seanwi
    Soul Shriven
    I am also looking for a guild.
    Edited by seanwi on January 13, 2016 4:05PM
  • TheRealOG
    TheRealOG
    Bump