The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Orsinium Guide: Areas"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Orsinium Guide: Areas."

The Wrothgarian Mountains have been home to northern Tamriel's Orcs since the beginning of recorded history. Our Areas guide will help you find your way through these hostile territories where a lovely overlook might only be few steps away from a deadly encounter.

Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice :) I must say I was hoping this would include the names of the three regions of Wrothgar (ie, the official names of the boreal forest area, the plains/tundra area, and the arctic mountainous area), but what it turned out to be is just as good!

I think we already know that the arctic area is called Black Mountain (from Quakecon 2014), so that only leaves two regions unnamed...
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will there be any repeatable content in Orsinium besides the Maelstrom Arena? There is a lot of repeatable content in Craglorn, but finding groups is hard. Just curious if Orsinium is going to be like Craglorn but for solo players, or if Orsinium will be more like Glenumbra/Auridon, where everything is one-and-done.
  • fwr.phoenixub17_ESO
    I'm still hoping that the Interactive Map will be updated (also, I've noticed that it's impossible to find the link to it on the site).
  • Donum-Dei
    Donum-Dei
    ✭✭✭