Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

The Useless Slot

Kwivur
Kwivur
✭✭✭✭
I've read a lot of these post and I haven't seen this mentioned. Why do we have 1 slot (The Tabard Slot) that doesn't provide anything except looks and loyalty? I am I the only one who thinks the tabards should get a 1 pc set bonus or a glyph of some sort? Or even take the slot a step further, add cloaks or some sort of shawl for people who don't PvP. Even the polymorphs could get a bonus of glyph. Is that asking too much?
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kwivur wrote: »
    I've read a lot of these post and I haven't seen this mentioned. Why do we have 1 slot (The Tabard Slot) that doesn't provide anything except looks and loyalty? I am I the only one who thinks the tabards should get a 1 pc set bonus or a glyph of some sort? Or even take the slot a step further, add cloaks or some sort of shawl for people who don't PvP. Even the polymorphs could get a bonus of glyph. Is that asking too much?

Its also the slot disguises use. I suspect people would hate it if they lost a useful item when they used disguises, hence having a useless slot.

Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
  • Kwivur
    Kwivur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you use disguises in PvP? No..
  • Kwivur
    Kwivur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, It's a choice to use a disguise. You don't have to use them. Some people end up fighting the mobs anyway, so an additional stat would benefit your player. If you choose to wear a disguise, that means you're choosing to go in undetected anyway, so why worry if the stat is inactive?
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kwivur wrote: »
    Do you use disguises in PvP? No..

Many do, in fact.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    True. Servant outfit from Stros M'Kai quest has been seen a lot in Cyrodiil this summer.
    Halcyon Black
  • Kwivur
    Kwivur
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still think the "risk v rewards" thing is appealing. If they want to wear a disguise to hide they're armor, then lose the reward of an extra stat.