Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Costumes Mix and Match?

Darkstorne
Darkstorne
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Question for those of you who have purchased costumes from the store: Can you choose which parts to wear?

This costume looks awesome on my female Redguard, and makes her look kinda piratey. There's no head item with this outfit though, so if I found an eye patch or pirate hat in-game, could I wear that on top? Or does wearing an outfit mean that's it, nothing else will show, and there's no customization options here at all?

ff5d991bae79f69e03b377397caa15c3.jpg
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, it's not possible to mix and match: the costumes cover up all you are wearing.
    PC-EU
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the quick response =)

No need to buy Crowns after all then!