Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

IDEAL TRADER LOOKING FOR IDEAL TRADE GUILD

Sacred-G
Sacred-G
Hi there! I am master clothier, alchemist, and enchanter, and well on my way to mastering provisioning, heavy armor, and woodworking. I am always happy to help people out with crafting as long as they provide the mats needed. I am also a big time trader. I probably spend over half of my play time collecting and listing items. I always keep all 5 of my guild slots full with traders. I donate a minimum of 5k weekly, whether it is required or not because I know how the system works and I know what GM's go through to run the guild properly. My best week, I brought home over 300K.

So, as you can see, I am the ideal trader guild member. For that reason, I am looking for the ideal trader guild. This guild MUST have a trader AT LEAST 75% of the time. This guild MUST be well run. I don't mind contributing a ton of gold as long as I am making a lot as well. Having said that, too many trader guilds do a poor job of tracking deposits and the such. I have had my trade privileges taken away due to non-payment of dues on weeks when I paid DOUBLE the expected dues. Poor management of guild members' gold is not acceptable. So in a summary, what I'm looking for in a trade guild is a trader 75-95% of the time (I know 100% is unrealistic), Efficient and friendly management, and guild member appreciation. In return, I will bring A LOT to the guild and be the kind of member that ALL TRADE GUILDS want in their ranks.

Thanks for reading all of this. If you represent a guild that you believe fits my specifications, please send me an invite. If your guild doesn't have a trader right now, please don't, I want to hit the ground running, and I already have more than enough product to put up for sale.
>PSN Gamertag: SacredG
>Guildmaster of "Kronic of the Divines".
>APPLY AT: http://kronicofthedivines.gamerlaunch.com