Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EP Azura Star Xbox One EU

TheBritishBunny
I just want to say firstly I love you all guys (and ladies!), I do believe this is the best (and funniest!) alliance that I've been in.

But seriously, we all need to kick some arse in the next campaign. Who is ready to set up groups and conquer all of Cyrodiil? No more bloody times to be last. I believe working together is the best policy and not leaving anyone to clean up any ***, especially for our wonderful night crew.

I also find it wonderful that people do share when getting Emperorship instead of bitching about it. We are so close to becoming the best alliance and showing everyone else what we are made off, also by showing honour and integrity, as with some are lacking in those skills. (Not in our alliance).

So anyway. Get drunk, have fun, kick some arse. ISN'T THAT WHAT EP DOES ANYWAY?!
Ebonheart Pact
Dovahkiin Empire
Breton/Sorceress
DPS/Asskicker

How would you like me to cut off that ugly fat of yours? By chopping your head off! - Wayrest Headsman.