Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox V1 Stamina Sorc Need Build Advice

CurzonDax
CurzonDax
Soul Shriven
Just hit Vr1 and respecced as a stamsorc.
I'm an Altmer wearing a 5 piece hundings rage, and 4 piece ashen grip all blue, and purple. Reasonably I should be doing fine, rght? wrong, I'm super weak now. My HP is 10k, my Stam is 14k, and my Wep damage is 1.4k.
My issue is I dont know what my rotation should be. I'm just spamming skills at random and getting killed. Im a 2h/DW...
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unless you really know what you're doing, or have a lot of CPs, I wouldn't recommend that route. It can be fun, but you're gonna die a lot lol
  • CurzonDax
    CurzonDax
    Soul Shriven
    Thing is every build in the game requires a ton of CP points. My guildies all run i without many CP points and do just fine,
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You just gotta get used to it. I recommend training on mobs outside of cyrodiil so you'll have more thinking time on exactly what attacks you're using. I know it took me a few months to finally be 100% comfortable with my combinations and "what to do when this happens" under pressure on my magic sorc. Or maybe I'm just a slow learner idk lol. I tried stamina sorc soon after IC came out and failed miserably!
  • Leifnier
    Leifnier
    ✭✭✭
    When I hit v1 on my stam sorc I made hundings rage and ashen grip as well, put 10-20 poijts into hp and the rest into stam. 2h/ dw or 2h/bow. 2h main with wrecking blow, crit rush, executioner, rally, bound armaments. Dw bar steel tornado, streak, bound armaments, crit surge, boundless storm. Ults should be flawless dawnbreaker for burst/ dmg and devouring swarm while levelling to make aoeing/staying alive easier. At v5 get 2-3pc red mountain and hundings. Don't worry about making anything purple, I used blue v5 hundings/ red mountain with the above builds until v16.