Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game crashes in Cyrodiil - Any suggestions?

vamp_emily
vamp_emily
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
This is kind of getting old, I have been dealing with every night when I play PvP. For some unknown reason, ESO just stops working.

When I travel to my first keep, there is a 99 percent chance that I will crash as soon as I get there. Then during battles and taking resources I crash allot. I sometimes just crash when I am standing alone. I would say I crash at least 10 times a night. I kind of accepted it, but now the load screens are making me wait even longer to get back into the game.

Any suggestions?

The crashes happen with and without Addons. I do have a decent computer, running on windows 8.1.

Processor: Intel Core i7 4910MQ (Up to 3.90Ghz) (Quad Core) (8MB Cache)
Graphics Card(s): NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M 8GB with NVIDIA Battery Boost + NVIDIA Optimus

This isn't something that just started happening, its been like this since I started playing PvP ( 6 months ago ). I always fill out the crash report and submit it.

Also my computer never lags in PvP, it just crashes. I was trying to troubleshoot the problem, It seems to crash allot when flames/fire is in my view.

Could it be a setting on my Video Card?

Edited by vamp_emily on October 13, 2015 4:14PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just in case someone else is having the same problem.

I had my video graphics display settings on Ultra-High. I updated this and changed all the graphic settings to Medium.

The game doesn't have the best quality like it should, but at least I haven't crashed in 2 days.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ugh sounds like what happens with Skyrim and all other TES games but mostly skyrim where the graphics also take the games total memory hence the CTDs. I wonder if skyrims ENBoost would work for TESO, that program is designed to keep the graphics settings from affecting the games actual memory storage.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons