Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quest Issue

xXSKILLZBRUHXx
I just finished the last part of the Trolhetta quest series in The Rift. After finishing it, I got the skill point, and the item/gold reward however the quest disappeared and the area logo isn't white showing that I completed it. Please help me with this issue as this is the last quest I need to have done in Cadwell Silver as that too is showing that the quest for it is incomplete. Thanks
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is one side quest at Trolhetta that also needs to be completed in order for the location to be cleared. This is "Worm Cult Summoner", which is given by Plays-With-Fire on the upper exterior level (after leaving Trolhetta Cave). [map]
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • xXSKILLZBRUHXx
    Okay I'll try doing that. Thanks