Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

?????Best Hidden Set Crafting Station?????

Artemisshrikes
Artemisshrikes
✭✭✭
so we all know about those special crafting stations hidden around Tamriel iv tried the nights silence and night mothers and hunding's rage and ashen grip, but I'm curious if there is one out there I don't know about that will help my survivability at VR 3 and so on I'm a dragon knight Stamina DPS for gear I go 5 medium and 2 heavy and I usually go dual daggers but ill change if I need to for a better set.

here's my gamer tag if you wish to add me for dungeons and anything else
XB1 Gamertag: Artemis Shrikes
VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)
  • MuddledMuppet
    MuddledMuppet
    ✭✭✭✭
    I usually look here whan I ponder what sets to make, not sure if it's still 100% accurate since last update tho: http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Set+Bonus+Crafting+Locations
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually look here whan I ponder what sets to make, not sure if it's still 100% accurate since last update tho: http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Set+Bonus+Crafting+Locations

^ beat me to it.
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking about hidden stations. When I came to the station where you make Oblivion Foe. I was never able to find the door. :D
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried out something like Whitestrake/Hunding? Whitestrake can help with the survivability and you still get the weapon bonuses from Hundings. There's other sets out there as well like Lamae that could help as well.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • firstdecan
    firstdecan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jura23 wrote: »
    Speaking about hidden stations. When I came to the station where you make Oblivion Foe. I was never able to find the door. :D

If I remember correctly, there is no door, it's outside. Probably just south of where you were looking for the door.
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Orgnum's Scales might be something to try.
    Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
    Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
    Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you are worthy, you shall find...

Legend speaks of the uber crafting station.....

:P
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you study all nine traits for each piece of light, medium or heavy gear, along with weapons, you can craft a set called the twice born star which lets you have 2 Mundas stone boons at the same time, good luck trying to survive in craglorn though, lot of V12-13 enemies if you catch my drift...
    Edited by Skullstachio on October 13, 2015 11:50AM
    If you see me anywhere. Know that I am sitting back with a bag of popcorn, watching as ESO burns the goodwill of its player base with practices that only disrespects the players time like it did to me and many others...

If a game does not respect your time, best thing to do is move on from it and find something else.
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    Here is another list which included the 3 new Orsinium Crafting Sets - https://goo.gl/l9BBK6
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    Alpha-Lupi wrote: »
    If you study all nine traits for each piece of light, medium or heavy gear, along with weapons, you can craft a set called the twice born star which lets you have 2 Mundas stone boons at the same time, good luck trying to survive in craglorn though, lot of V12-13 enemies if you catch my drift...

I'm nearly vr 5 but thanks for heads up
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭

that one is in a ruins but blacksmith part is in cave
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭

that one is in a ruins but blacksmith part is in cave

the "Oblivions Foe" set can be found somewhere southwest from the Hollow City in coldharbour, the crafting area is called "the Font of Schemes." & you only need to study 6 traits per piece to craft it, similar to Hundings Rage & other sets that require 6 traits to be researched.
    If you see me anywhere. Know that I am sitting back with a bag of popcorn, watching as ESO burns the goodwill of its player base with practices that only disrespects the players time like it did to me and many others...

If a game does not respect your time, best thing to do is move on from it and find something else.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭

no prob, be wary should you travel to Imperial city, there is a set that too requires 9 traits like the twice-born star which is called the "Armour Master." it increases your HP's by 5% while a light, medium or heavy armour skill is slotted & when you use an armour skill, you get a set amount of physical & spell resistance for a set time.

• Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭

no prob, be wary should you travel to Imperial city, there is a set that too requires 9 traits like the twice-born star which is called the "Armour Master." it increases your HP's by 5% while a light, medium or heavy armour skill is slotted & when you use an armour skill, you get a set amount of physical & spell resistance for a set time.

ya iv run into that one