Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need advice regarding a Werewolf strategy!

Stelo
Stelo
I've been respecing my skills and researched a couple things concerning the Werewolf skills. I used to be a WW Zerk, but I switched over to Pack Leader since I hate reverting back to my human form because there's no enemies to devour especially when I'm fighting a dungeon boss or whatnot. Right after I spec'd, I realized that MAYBE a Feral Pounce IV would be viable for a Werewolf Zerk as a way to last longer in WW form. I'm sure Pack Leader is still better since the heavy attack gives the duration a boost, but has anyone ever tried this before? A WW Zerk using Feral Pounce IV to stay in WW form longer than usual? Would that be as viable as a Pack Leader or no?