Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How much would you pay for a 9trait set vr16 all gold in the xivkyn motif?

wmattmb14_ESO
What do you think would be a fair price for a 9 trait VR16 set, all golds in the xivkyn motif style?
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I personally wouldn't pay more than 5k + mats. 9 traits is nothing special anymore (on PC) and prices for xivkyn motives have dropped a lot due to people farming for willpower rings.
  • wmattmb14_ESO
    Okay thanks for your help, I'm just trying to get a gauge on how much people would be willing to pay because I am crafting a set for someone and I don't want to charge him an unreasonable amount
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends, speak to the person who ordered the set. I can craft that too, and I always craft for free if my guildies provide the materials. Sometimes I get a tip, sometimes not, depends on the other person's funds and goodwill.
    PC-EU
  • puffy99
    puffy99
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, how much is all those mats going to run retail?
    $300K?
    Edited by puffy99 on October 12, 2015 5:25PM
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    puffy99 wrote: »
    $300K?

300k wouldn't cover the V16 material to make 7 armor pieces even if it was the cheapest of the three out. On PC/NA Silk can sell for 700g per which would run over 650k just for that. 7 armor in medium or heavy would run about 330-450k depending on currently material costs. Realistically with currently prices for materials and tempers, 7 armor all legendary can run about 800k not including any weapons.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot. It can cost 50k per item just to upgrade to gold quality, factor in the ancestor silk/rubedite ingots etc and you have yourself some very expensive gear. If they provide the mats though then I wouldn't ask more than 5-10k for the effort. I had to get a guildie to make me 1 piece of heavy a few weeks ago and I paid him 10k for the trouble.
    PC | EU
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    puffy99 wrote: »
    $300K?

300k wouldn't cover the V16 material to make 7 armor pieces even if it was the cheapest of the three out. On PC/NA Silk can sell for 700g per which would run over 650k just for that. 7 armor in medium or heavy would run about 330-450k depending on currently material costs. Realistically with currently prices for materials and tempers, 7 armor all legendary can run about 800k not including any weapons.

Wait are Vet16 mats still going for that much on PC on consoles their going for 500g Per.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I find vr16 mats for 300g each.

I won't pay more than 350 each.

Regarding op, I wouldn't take the risk...
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10k + mats
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • Mansome
    Mansome
    ✭✭✭
    1 septim
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a simple calculation for lite armour...... at the current cost of Ancient silk one piece of white armour will cost 80k to create, in normal styles with normal traits..... 80K....
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)