Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Seeking DPS 4th for Vet Dungeons

pelennor_fields
pelennor_fields
✭✭✭
Playing with a steady group on PS4 since GTA online. All of us have been on ESO since release to console. V16 Templar (heals)/V16 Sorcerer (dps)/V16 Dragonknight (tank). We lost our fourth regular (heals/off-dps) due to scheduling and would welcome a dps to join us for some regular dungeon runs. Would like to do the Undaunted daily's several times a week and get good at running the vet dungeons together. Of course right now we are farming the IC for mats but who isn't? We play almost nightly, around 9pm-2am on the EST zone.. Message me if you are interested - serious, mature (older), Veteran players only please.

Also can msg on PSN: pelennor_fields
  • pelennor_fields
    pelennor_fields
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to clarify on a couple of points... Dps capability is the key; you can be utility built off-tank or off-heals. We are AD on the NA servers... lastly by mature I mean adult - we have foul mouths and bad taste in humor(hardly mature.) I have kids and play with kids all day, I don't want to play with kids at night.
    Edited by pelennor_fields on October 11, 2015 8:15PM