Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Max level crafting writs in Belkarth

HebrewHatchet
HebrewHatchet
✭✭✭
I just reworked my skillpoints and didn't take good enough notes. What is the minimum level recipe improvement, aspect improvement, and solvent proficiency need to be at to get the top tier writs in Belkarth?

I believe it's something like this:

Alchemy: solvent proficiency at level 6
Provisioning: recipe improvement at level 6
Enchanting: aspect improvement at level 9

Does this look right? If I have solvent proficiency at the lowest level to get Belkarth writs, do I get a crappier coffer (e.g. Alchemist Coffer VI vs Alchemst Coffer IX)?

[PS4 NA]
PSN: HebrewHatchet
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the max writs are Writ XI, and Writ IX for Craglorn.

You didn't mention Character level, but you also have to be full VR1 to do the Belkarth writs.
    Edited by SpAEkus on October 11, 2015 8:50PM
  • HebrewHatchet
    HebrewHatchet
    ✭✭✭
    I'm VR16 and I have level 50 on all crafting skills. My question is not about the requirements to do writs in Belkarth, but rather, about if you get different rewards for doing the alchemy writ (for example) at solvent proficiency 8 or 9, and if so, what's the lowest solvent proficiency needed for the best rewards. I'm also curious about provisioning and enchanting.
    Edited by HebrewHatchet on October 12, 2015 5:35AM
    [PS4 NA]
  • HebrewHatchet
    HebrewHatchet
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody know the answer to this burning question?
    [PS4 NA]
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    No discernible variance in rewards, you always receive the same numbered coffer/pack, which RNG the contents on opening.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank