Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need a little help on acquiring gear almost v16.

Tommyone
Tommyone
So ive been grinding hard these past few days to get my self v16, I wont to get into PvP the main reason im grinding for v16 how do i come about getting some nice gear, eg. the willows path set i would like to get my hands but not sure how i can obtain it or even some decent gear to start out on.
  • TheHereticMonk
    At the moment all the best vet gear and mats needed to craft them require Tel Var stones obtained through Imperial City.
    Once Orsinium comes out the resource nodes there will scale to your crafting level. This means if you have top crafting levels you will be able to harvest the Vet 15 & 16 mats.
    Never Knows Best!
    GT: TheHereticMonk
    Xbox EU AD DPS/Healer Sorcerer
    Guild Master: Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything crafted for FREE!