Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Òrdinem Regii Śanguinis - Daggerfall Vampire Family

xnhiddentruthx
Hello my children. I am recruiting for a family guild based on roleplaying, delving into dungeons, questing, socializing, and so much more.

Our hierarchy consists of the Master Elder, 3 Elders, a council of 8, 3 Ascendants who will manage our Hunters, Guardians, and Keepers. Then we have Thralls, the Newborns, and finally any Human Pledges who wish to join but are not vampires. The Master Elder is the leader of the family. Then we have our 3 Elders. The Council will be the ones to make any guild decisions given to them by guild members, such as any role playing scenarios, or any changes or ideas. They will be the officers of the guild. Hunters are Assassins, thieves, and spies. Guardians are our tanks, warriors and protectors. The Keepers are bested with magical abilities. We will have 3 members who will manage each group, being our Ascendants. Thralls are our regular members who have not yet joined any other rank. The Newborns are our newest members. Lastly, Human Pledges are those who wish to join but have not yet become a vampire. Once they do become a vampire, they must message one of the higher officials to be upgraded to Newborn status. I would prefer our pledges be bitten by our members, but I would understand if that wasn't the case.

So please message me about joining. I would love to build a great group of friends to share this experience with. We only have 3 members so far, so there's room positions. If you have any questions, message me.

My username is xnhiddentruthx .