The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Guide] Stamina Nightblade DPS for Update 7

Jeckll
Jeckll
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hi there,
I just finished my detailed guide on Stamina Nightblades in Update 7. While it's mainly focused on PvE, I also included my perspective on PvP as well as some tips for new players to level up.

As always, feel free to ask questions on Tamriel Foundry, here directly or on the EU Megaserver (I'm @Jeckll there as well).

I wrote about 15 pages of text and formatting them alone took me 6 hours on TF, so I hope you guys are not mad at me for not posting the whole monster here as well. I hope I can give you some viable insights and ideas for your Stamina Nightblade! I would love it if the guide leads to some discussion and I'm always happy to discuss and improve myself. But enough talks, the guide is enough to read already.

>> Link to the guide

Have fun and I hope to see you guys in Tamriel.
Jeckll has quit the game. Thanks for the great time.
  • BEZDNA
    BEZDNA
    ✭✭✭✭
    AWESME!
  • Jogi1
    Jogi1
    ✭✭
    Hi

Amazing build and very detailed info.

Than You very much !
    "Anon us most soon again, for sooth."
    Lord Rugdumph gro-Shurgak
  • Jeckll
    Jeckll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jogi1 wrote: »
    Hi

Amazing build and very detailed info.

Than You very much !
    BEZDNA wrote: »
    AWESME!

Glad I could help!
  • Kesuai1
    Kesuai1
    Soul Shriven
    I've found Shadow Mundus to work better in every situation. Is this not the case anymore??
  • Jeckll
    Jeckll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kesuai1 wrote: »
    I've found Shadow Mundus to work better in every situation. Is this not the case anymore??

Thief is better than Shadow if your Crit Damage Modifier is at least ~10% greater than your Critical Chance.
    it's the case since ZOS fixed the values of all Crit Modifiers like Hemorrhage, Precise Strikes and Beast Trap.